The Anthem Song

Locating Multiverse... Multiverse Found! You are now watching; The Anthem Song

“A song eh?”

“I hope it's a nicer one,” That's true. My R and The Lost One's Weeping were certainly not their jam.

It was in class. Present Mic gave them a project. Find and perform any song from pre-quirk era. Which is hard considering the songs from 2014 up til the start of second generation are all gone.

“Oh yeahhhh!” Hizashi shouted in excitement, it was actually on his lesson plan.

Deku on the other hand. He already have a song in mind. You see, he found them accidentally and now, he wanted one particular song to come out to them.

“Come out?” Someone asked.

Bisexual with bungender pronouns. That's who he is. His mom accepted him easily, because no matter what he is still him.

“There are different pronouns?” Kaminari asked.

“People used to changed their pronouns to something they are emotionally connected to,” Jiro explained,“This Midoriya uses bun pronouns so instead of referring Midoriya as "him", Midoriya will be referred as "bun" or "bunny" or "bunbun",”

“Ohhhh,” Everyone said at the explanation.

[Author Kim is bi with bungender pronouns :) this is bun's book as well as the other mha books🥺, but I still wrote some of the chapters

—Jane]

[But I will use he/him pronouns so no one will get confused.

—Jane]

Deku has discovered his gender during last year of elementary school. He came up across a song, and now that is his jam everyday.

Everyone is performing one by one. Some didn't managed to find one(so they had to do an extra credit). Midoriya is the last one to perform. He sighed and shook off his nervousness.

This is called
The Bisexual Anthem
Bi pride stand up!

Jiro, Kaminari, Momo, Aoyoma, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Uraraka, Sero, and some from Class 1-B stood up. Midnight did too.

I like girls, I like guys
I like to eat the pussy, then again I like to ride

All jaws dropped. Holy shit.

Yeah, I love kissing on girls and then I put the dick inside
I'm bisexual bitch and I ain't got nothing to hide

“HELL YEAH!” Midnight cheered loudly.

The Bisexuals in the class are cheering too. Holy hell there was a Bisexual Anthem back in pre-quirk?

Yeah, these bitches hatin' on me cause I'm confident in me
Better not forget the B in LGBT

Jiro has been recording since the beginning. There is no way in hell she is going to pass something as golden as this bop.

And y'all like to say we selfish, yeah, y'all say we like to cheat
But I don't date both at the same time, haters have a seat
I like girls, oh my gosh, big booty, big tits
I like guys too though, super sexy big dick
And if you hating on me hoe, then I'm down, big shit
And if you curious I got you baby girl, quick fix