After the Viewing

[Edited]

Hatsume released Deku from the machine as everyone was staring. When the boy woke up, Hatsume was the one who hugged him.

"H-Hatsume-san?!" He was even more startled when everyone else gave him a hug. It lasted like five minutes before his own squad was the one hogging him.

"Oi, quit hogging Deku, I want to talk with him," Bakugou snarled. Dekusquad looked at one another before letting go of the greenette. Bakugou grabbed the boy by the wrist and lead him out the back, but he glanced at All Might first.

The retired hero nodded as the duo left the room. All Might closed his eyes, sighing before opening them again.

"Alright," Toshinori called for them all,"I did say I am going to explain One for All, right?"

Everyone nodded as they all gathered around.

"It all started in the beginning of quirks,"

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

"What did you want to talk about, Kacchan?" Deku asked.

With his back still turned, he sighed deeply. Turning to face the other boy,"Let me finish, alright?"

The greenette nodded, although still confused on why his childhood friend is acting like this. Did they saw something bad?

"I'm sorry," Katsuki said after moments of silence,"I'm so fucking sorry for the decade of how I fucking treated you. You don't fucking deserve it. I beat up, every single chance I get ever since my quirk appeared, everyone was flaunting on me because of it, but you were beside me for me! And I didn't even fucking realized it clearly and thought it was a weird fucking obsession!"

The ash blond was trembling, trying to keep his tears at bay. Memories of the horrible past are swimming through his mind.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof!"

He remembered the My R world. He clenched his fist so tight, trying to keep his emotions at bay. Then the Panic.

"M-Maybe...back then...Maybe I clung so tightly to the dream of being a h-hero because n-nobody had been one for me,"

Clutching his shirt, he cried,"Goddamn it! Why don't you hate me! Why?! I fucking told you to jump off a fucking roof! So why!"

He was still crying. Deku reached out amd tried hugging him, at first he pushed the younger one away, but melt into the hug.

"I'm sorry..!" He sobbed, clinging to the younger male,"I'm so fucking sorry, Deku..!"

They've been in that position for five minutes or more, with the younger comforting the older male.

"I wanna earn it.." He whispered. Deku and him pulled away, but the younger was still holding both of his wrists, the younger looked at him in confusion,"I wanna fucking earn your forgiveness, you fucking nerd!"

Knowing that his childhood friend wouldn't take a no for an answer or he would just do it, he smiled,"I looked forward to it, Kacchan,"

There was a comfortable silence before they head back inside. And everything was a chaos.

"You goddamn show-off! You thought it wouldn't be important to tell me! His homeroom teacher that he got his fucking quirk at the day of the fucking exam?!" Aizawa-sensei shouted at All Might who were wrapped in his capture weapon.

"Well- I-" The former number hero was getting chewed out by almost everybody in the common room. Which is a funny sight.

It was still noon, so they had to have lunch first before continuing. Katsuki was the one who did the cooking. Oden, Soba(for the IcyHot bastard as Katsuki said), Tonkatsu, Sukiyaki, Kare raisu, and Katsudon(for Deku only apparently). The teachers are impressed by the skills of their resident explosive student, he is a good cook.

The teachers looking at the students. It feels like they are all one big happy family. They all smiled softly at them.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

A blonde haired woman was watching them with a smile. Her ultramarine eyes are shining brightly in joy as she looked at the humans she has been looking over for so long.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

Everyone was joking with one another. Class 1B got their stuffs for tonight and ready to the big sleepover with their sister class. Eri was babbling in happiness on what she is expecting for her very first sleepover.

Over to the teachers' side, they are mingling with one another. Aizawa chewing out Toshinori every chance he got. Hizashi acting like he's on his radio show.

It was a good day. A good day indeed.