Fear is a four letter word and so is Inko

This is by L_y_n in AO3

Locating Multiverse... Multiverse Found! You are now watching; Fear is a four letter word and so is Inko

“Eh?”

“Mama Midori?”

Midoriya Hisashi has experienced the wrath of his wife three times in his life. He thinks that it's two times too many.

Toshinori spat out blood at the face of the man. Recovery Girl and Nezu took a spit take.

All for One?!

“Huh?” Bakugou blinked in confusion,“Uncle Hisashi?”

The aforementioned three looked at him with wide eyes. UNCLE?!

“Who?” Aizawa asked.

“Deku's dad,” Bakugou answered making the three pale more.

The first was when they were a handful of months into their relationship. As Hisashi had mostly kept his, "hobbies" as All for One away from his civilian persona, he got sloppy this time, forgetting or leaving Inko's and his date for the second- no, third time in a row.

When Hisashi first met Inko, he didn't know what he was doing. New to the whole dating scheme, he floundered about, a clear fish out of water. Gracious as Inko was, he is still surprised to this day that she was patient enough to deal with him.

“Are you sure that's Young Midoriya's father, Young Bakugou?” Toshinori asked him carefully.

The teen nodded,“Uh, yeah, at least on that one picture when Deku was still a baby from Auntie Inko,”

While she does have the patience of a saint, he really shouldn't have pushed her; to this day he still gets shivers thinking about that time.

“Not gonna lie, she does,”

The first date he was a simple movie date. The couple had planned it out a few days ago, long enough to clear any schedule problems, so really, if anything, Hisashi blames it on poor timing.

Inko was getting their tickets to a random movie when he got a call from Dr. Tsubasa. Hisashi's anger flared a little because he strictly told the doctor to not call him unless All Might broke through the roof.

“So the quirk doctor is All for One's doctor,” Nezu muttered to himself quietly.

"I thought I told you to not disturb me this evening. I have a very important engagement right now that you are, very rudely I might add, disrupting." Hisashi said with a forced smile and a harsh whisper. He was warily watching Inko's back, as it would go down horribly if she or the doctor heard each other.

“Important engagement—”

“He really said your bullshit ain't important than my girl,”

He could hear the nervous gulp from the other side of the line. Smirking a little, his ego puffed up a bit, knowing that he still instilled fear into the doctor from across the phone.

Stammering, the doctor had to clear his throat twice before he managed to get out a meek sentence out. "It appears as though we found someone with an absorption quirk, just like the one you were looking for."

“What the?”

“Wait he's All for One?!”

“Oh hell no, Midori is too nice to be his son! Let alone have Mama Midori as his wife!”