9

Your POV

It was currently the weekend and you couldn't wait to have a day to do whatever you wanted to. You got out of bed and took a shower to clean up and we'll wake up more. You then decided you'd like to walk to the park and hang out there maybe see if Hinata wanted to hang out. You called him but he was busy watching natsu. You then headed to go to a little butterfly garden that was by the park. As you got there you sat down and admired the beautiful creatures.

Tsukishima POV

I woke up and ate some breakfast. My brother had come home last night and bugged me a bit this morning. I wanted to talk a walk down to the park to just well do nothing mostly to escape from having to hang out with my brother. I was walking there and saw y/n with a butterfly on her finger. She looked so peaceful and honestly like a goddess. Great I sound like Noya and Tanaka now. Uhhhh. But it is true she is magnificent. I don't exactly know why I'm feeling but when I'm around her I feel different. Like around her I can be somewhat nicer I know I've only been rude to her but that's just my way of keeping people away and just who I am. I decided to walk over to her. She didn't notice me until I sat down next to her. She looked over to me and looked into my eyes. It was amazing.

You

I was looking at a butterfly that ended up flying away and noticed someone next to me to see Tsukishima. We looked over at each-other and it was weird or at least I felt weird.
You: hello what are you doing here
Him: I came to relax b saw you and well you know the rest you
You: I wanted to hang out with Hinata at the park he said he was busy I decided to come her cause it's peaceful. You know the rest
Him: oh well I'll hang out with you I guess.
You blushed
You: are you asking me in a date kinda
Him: no your just to idiotic and will probably follow one of these butterfly's and get lost.
You: I would not
You poured
Him: you don't look cute when pouting
You: so when I'm not pouting I'm cute
He blushed
Him: no I didn't say that and I'm not asking you in a date
You: I am cute when I pout and I should probably go
He yelled for you to wait and paused and you turned around asking him what is it

Him: go out with me