12

As the two began to head off they walked in silence and worst of all an awkward silence since neither if them really knew what to talk about.
You: so where are we going
Him: we are heading to a small little cafe that I use to come to with my brother before....

He paused a moment remembering all the lies and fallen trust his brother caused. He was the reason he was so guarded.
You: it's ok you can tell me what happened when you are comfortable and ready.
Him: thanks
He said and smiled. You paused.
You: someone call an ambulance I just made the Tsukishima Kei say thank you AND smile. The world must be coming to an end
Him: I take it back and replace it with a tour and idiot
You: yeah well you asked this idiot out need I remind you
Him: tch yeah well your not the worst company I guess
You looked at him and smiled causing the boy to blush and look away.
You: you aren't so bad yourself you've grown on me
Him: yeah well I'm quite fond of you as well anyways we are here

As the two walked in he said he would order for them and for her to sit down. She sat and he shortly joined after. The two talked more and getting to know each other. Meanwhile Karosuno volleyball club was taking seats far away but close enough to watch the two.
You: and then I had to go to the hospital because I broke my arm.
Tsukishima: that is honestly not surprising but I can't believe you did that.
He then started laughing you looked at him and just admired how handsome he looked. You wish he would smile and laugh more but also wanted to be selfish and keep these times just for yourself.
Him: take a picture it'll last longer
You: I might just do that the next time you laugh
Him: why
You blushed and looked away with your hands on the table and softly told him that he looked nice smiling. He then looked at you and grabbed your hands.
Him: yeah well you have a beautiful smile too
You both looked into each others eyes and it was that moment you knew you had fallen hard for Kei Tsukishima.

The boys watched in amazement at the two wishing they would hurry up and confess fully and get together. They all for the most part knew that you both never really disliked each other it was more of a tease than it was showing hatred for one another.

Yamaguchi POV

Watching my friend and best friend I can tell that they are perfect for each other. Not just because he always caught Tsuki staring at her but because he could see it in his eyes and tell by the way he acted. Most girls he wouldn't talk to or just blow off. But you, he knew you were the perfect match for him.