8

Your POV

It was currently after school and you were trying to find the gym. You then hear squeaking noises and decided to follow the noise. You then spotted the gym. You headed to the door and walked in only to have a volleyball headed straight towards you. You received it perfectly.

Hinata: y/n that was awesome. How did you do that. That was so cool. You were like wam then bam and kacha.
Kags: BOKE HINATA BOKE
You: oh uh thanks Hinata . It's wasn't anything special. Hey Kags.
Kags: we him over here could never do something like that
Hinata: WHAT you take that back I am almost as good as you.
??: can you both calm down. Hello I'm Daichi the captain and this is Sugawara.
Suga: you can just call me suga. I take it you three know each-other.
Hinata: yeah she is like me best friend.
Kags: well considering you didn't know she could receive I highly doubt you are a better friend than me.
You: yes I know both of them I'm y/f/n ( your first name) y/l/n ( your last name) it is nice to meet you both. Also you can just call me y/f/n.
Both Daichi and Suga: it was nice to meet you as well.
Just then Noya and Tanaka both come in.
Noya: OMG pretty lady is here.
Tanaka: this has been a blessing.

As you are introducing yourself to everyone you all turn your heads and see a familiar blond boy.

Tsukishima POV

I was walking to volleyball practice with tadashi when I get a phone call. It was my brother telling me he is coming home for the rest of the week. At the end of the call we walked into the gym and that's when I saw her.

No ones POV.

Both you and Tsukishima: YOU
Him: what are you doing here shorty
You: all have you know beanpole I am here cause I was invited to watch practice by my friend. But I would expect you to know what a friend even is.
Him: tch. Well I'm here because I actually play. But you wouldn't know anything about that.
His mind: what the that wasn't a good comeback at all.
You: I figured that why your here considering your wearing volleyball gear and I never asked why you were here. Also stealing someone else's comeback is stupid which makes sense cause your you.
Him: why you little-
Coach: love birds break it up will you. Any who y/n would you mind helping Kiyoko record what is going on or whatever. They rest of you start warming up.

So that's what you did. You helped kiyoko but finished early and started writing strategy ideas for there game play based on what you saw. You also saw there quick which was amazing in your eyes.

Time skip to end of practice.

You started packing up and headed home you heard someone call your name. It was Yamaguchi.
Yams: hey wanna walk with us
You: sure. Also who is us.
Just then you see Tsukishima walk over.
Oh great you thought. As you three were walking over Yamaguchi split up away from you guys. You both were walking in silence. Uncomfortable silence to say. You then heard a notice and jumped towards Tsukishima having him jump in surprise.
Him: what are you doing
You: I heard something let's go see what it is.
Him: no idiot
You: fine I don't need you
Him: tch well when you get kidnapped don't blame me.
A minute later
Him: umm are you okay.
He started walking over towards where you went and you popped out scaring him. He then dragged you down with him. You yelped in surprise. You landed on top of him. You both stared at each-other and quickly got up. You then both walked heading inside your homes.

Tsukishima POV

I headed inside and went straight to bed. Well tried. I was kept all night thinking about y/n why I don't know. It's just her beautiful hair. How smart she is. Her mesmerizing eyes. Thinking about this my stomach was doing all sorts of flips. I don't know why. One things for sure. She is changing me.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated for a while. Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)