4

As you walked into the classroom you told the class a little bit about yourself.

Y/N: hello, I am y/n, I enjoy music/art, and I hope we can all get along.

Your mind: well that went well I guess

You then walked to your seat and sat down directly behind the annoyed blond. You quickly took out your sketch book and began drawing Alice and wonderland.

Time skip

You started walking out of the classroom and noticed you forgot your lunch. You took out your wallet and got a Strawberry milk out of the vending machine it was the last one. As you were walking away you tripped over your shoe and closed your eyes bracing for the impact. When it didn't come you opened your eyes to see a cute boy.

??? POV

I was walking from class. I was in an ok mood and was heading to the vending machine to get a strawberry milk. They are my favorite. As I almost arrived I saw a girl and she tripped i quickly caught her before she fell and she looked up at me. She looked up at me with her hazel eyes.

?? POV: are you ok
You: OMG yes are you ok I am so so sorry let me make it up to you
?? POV: oh there is no need and it's ok don't worry about it. What is your name I'm Tobio Kagayama.  ( his mind: she is kinda cute)
(Sorry if I miss spelt the name)
You: oh I am f/n l/n but you can call me f/n nice to meet you.
Kagayama: oh n-nice to meet you to.

His mind- why am I stuttering

Your POV

I walked back to the vending machine with him and we got along really great he then looked at what there is and I asked him what is wrong.  He said he wanted strawberry milk.

You: oh here you can have mine I bought it but since you caught me take this as a token of my appreciation. He gladly excepted it and we headed to our classes after we said farewell to each other. He was really nice I'm glad I made a friend on my first day. Maybe it won't be so bad after all. At that moment I fell and opened my eyes meeting a familiar pair of golden eyes and glasses.