6

Tsukishima POV
It was the end of the day finally. I was walking to practice by myself since Yamaguchi said he would be there a bit late due to what ever reason. I then heard a piano being played. I walked closer towards the noise and heard someone singing as well. It was beautiful no doubt about it. But who was playing and singing. Oh well what does it matter. As the noise stopped I decided to walk away. I headed back to where I was originally heading. I was a couple minutes late but whatever it's just a stupid practice for a game. What's the point. As I got there I was asked why I was late and just said I stopped because I heard something and wanted to make sure it wasn't something serious. It wasn't exactly a lie apart from it was a piano that peaked my interest. I better just forget about it though.

Time skip after practice

Throughput practice my thought were on who was playing the piano and who the mysterious voice belonged to. I kept trying to stop thinking about it but couldn't.

Yamaguchi Pov

Tsuki has been acting really weird today first with that girl we bumped into and then practice. I could tell he was in deep thought and decided not to really ask him about it for he would just brush it off.

No ones POV

Hinata: hey guys did something happen to Tsukishima he is acting weirder than usually?
Nishinoya: well he seems like the same moody person as always. So no not really but he hasn't said anything mean or sarcastic you don't think he is dying do you.
Tanaka: wHaT we must prepare the funeral. He will be missed.
Hinata: he is we need to try and help we can't have him die. AHhhh what if we don't go to nationals because if it.
Nishinoya: it's settled then we shall figure out what is wrong with him. Maybe get him set up with a hot girl before he passes.
Tanaka: yes as a parting gift just this once we will allow it.
As they planned out to find the perfect girl for him and figure out a ways to help him before he " passes" the others we just eating meat buns and talking not having a clue about what's going on. All g with the tall blond who was in for a treat

Hello people I know this is short but it's something. I have a bit of writers block so the chapters might be a bit shorter. I'm still working on ideas and starting my other stories that I will post later. Im doing a Kagayama x reader
Kakashi x reader
Akatsuki x reader
And many more if you have any ideas for this story and others let me know. :)