7

Your POV
I wake up to an annoying sound. My alarm clock. I woke up extra early because I wanted to get to school early for practice. The piano If you didn't figure it out. So I started jogging to school.  I still had about an hour before school starts. As I was walking to the room I hear voices. Hmmm there shouldn't be anyone here at this hour. I thought. I choose to keep walking but then ran into someone.
You: owww. OMG I'm so sorry I should've been paying more attention. Again sorry
??: ........ I'm sorry too I wasn't paying that well of attention huh oh y/n what are you doing here?
I then look up and see Kagayama.
You: oh Kags hi I knew I recognized someone's voice.
Him: yeah sorry anyways what are you doing here
You: oh I came to practice the piano. You?
Him: oh I came here for volleyball wait you play the piano.
You: yeah since I was little I have always loved playing it.
Him: oh well I see you at lunch again right
You: yeah I would love that

Then two people jump out

1: WOaaH Kagayama didn't know you scored a hottie. What's your name beautiful I'm Nishinoya but you can call me Nishi or Noya I'm a second year and this is my partner in crime Tanaka
Tanaka: why hello there who knew grumpy Kagayama had a way with the lady's.
You: oh I'm no
Him: we are just friends and kinda just meet not that long ago
You: yeah we aren't together. Anyways I'm I should get going I will see you around Kags. Same with you Noya-sempai Tanaka- sempai.

Just then there faces beamed and I could've sworn they just glowed while there faces went red as I walked off.

Noya - Tanaka - Kags POV

Noya: she just called us sempai
Tanaka: a cute girl called me sempai a cute girl called me sempai
He chanted
Noya: so how do you two know each other.
Kags: oh we bumped into each other and had lunch together. She is really nice and plays piano really well. She also is extremely smart. She told me how she almost aced the test to Abajo sai . ( sorry if I spelt that wrong)
Tanaka: well we should have her come by for practice. She could be out new manager. That would be awesome.
Noya: Hell yeah

As they talked more you headed to the piano room and then school started you meet up with Kags and he asked you to come by to practice. You agreed since you wanted to see him play. He seemed happy about it. But you couldn't really tell since he had a blank expression on his face. Little did you know what was about to happen when you set foot inside that gym.

Hey guys what do you all think of the story so far. Hope you like it. I know I don't update that much but I have a lot of stuff to do for school and such.