Third

Your POV

As I was walking to school I put on my head phones and listened to some music. I than made my way onto the school grounds. I started walking through the hallway until I bumped into someone.

Y/N: oh my I am so sorry
Person: no worries it was an accident. By the way what are you doing here are you new??
Y/N: yes, my name is y/n and I am a first year. I seem to be lost though I need to find the office to pick up my class schedule.  Can you by any chance show me where that is??
Person: yes, that is fine. By the way my name is Yachi. It's nice to meet you.
Y/N: it's nice to meet you too. Oh and Thanks for going out if you way to show me where the office is.
Yachi: oh i-it's no problem. Well here it is hey I was wondering since you are new would you like to be friends and hang out with me during lunch. If you want that is.
Y/N: I would love that. Thank you.
You than give her a hug and wave good bye to you new friend.
Time skip
You than proceed to class after finding it and changed into your uniform. You begin to walk to class when you see two girls heading towards you. She was really beautiful she was breath taking. She had on glasses and had the most mesmerizing eyes. I than proceed to walk seeming like we are going to walk past but she waves as me as she comes to a stop.
Girl: hello I don't believe I have seen you around here before you must be new. I am a third year. My name is Kiyoko.
Y/N: nice to meet you Kiyoko I am Y/N. Yes I am new and I'm a first year it's nice to meet you also.

You say smiling. She than asks if you'd like to accompany her during lunch with another friend  you happily agreed not wanting to sit by yourself and head to class. You walk into class and your eyes collided with a familiar face.

Tsukishima POV:

I was walking to school with Yamaguchi. It was a peaceful walk. The nice breeze with my headphones on listening to music. I than felt something or rather someone poking me.

Yamaguchi: hey Tsuki why were you so rude to that girl the other day.
Me: she bumped into me and was annoying me.
Yams: but you didn't need to be mean about it and she said you bumped into her.
Me: yeah well she also annoyed me.

As they continued walking to school they didn't talk anymore than just that conversation. They ended up heading to there own classes and he took his seat. The teacher had said previously that there would be a new student today I hope they don't annoy me cause that's well annoying. Just as they entered I saw the face I least expected and wanted to see.