Chapter 7: A Walk Home

(And— I noticed a lot of you wanted me to continue had to reread the last chapter I did of course, daaaang I had a whole lot of errors & weird ass wording I've definitely improved from back then, oof. Actually this story is real cute, no idea why I took so long to write this story.)

Before leaving Catsu Cafe, the waitress runs out the shop stopping you. "Hey! Almost forgot!" You turn and she puts out her hand, holding three matching cat phone charms. "Ooo!" You tap the boys shoulders getting them to look.

"Complimentary charms, for making it to our grand opening." She smiles, bowing to the three of you. "O-oh! Thank you so much!" You grab one, the boys both grabbing one as well, putting it in their pocket.

You, Bakugo and Midoriya all bow to the waitress thanking her, soon turning around to start walking the direction to your house.

"Hey Y/N, does your mom know what time we planned on coming back?" Bakugo grumbled. Pausing scrunch your face up trying to remember if you did.

"—I don't remember" you turn to Midoriya. "Izuku do you know if I told my mom a time?" He shrugs. "I don't think you did."

Looking back at Bakugo you shrug. "No idea. Why what's up?"

"We should go to the park" he suggested. You shrug. "I guess we could—" grabbing your hand Bakugo pulls you along. "Let's go."

Midoriya scurries to catch up grabbing your free hand. Grumbling you stare at Bakugo, who's practically running.

"My legs can't walk at this pace— could you.." stopping he smacks Midoriya's hand, removing it.

"H-hey Kacchan what was that for!" He cried out rubbing his hand. Looking at Bakugo you raise your eyebrow at him.

Rolling his eyes he picks you up, then tucking you under his arm, like you would a surfboard. "Then I'll carry you, slow poke."

Glaring up at him he begins walking. "I didn't ask to be carried— I just asked for you to slow down." You poured.

"Izukuu—" you whined. Feeling the bottom of your skirt sliding up, revealing your underwear.

"Katsuki! Let me walk this skirt is to short for you to carry like this. It keeps sliding up—" you whimpered pulling your skirt back down holding it down.

"Hmm— I don't know Y/N what's in it for me." He scratches his chin looking down at you dangling under his arm.

"Katsuki, please" you poured. Sighing he places you down. "Fine." Fixing your dress you whimper, facing becoming red, for you were unsure if they've seen them or not.

"S-so u-uh.. off to the park!" You marched forward. Laughing they follow behind you.

Minutes pass, you all arrive at the park. "So Katsuki, why exactly did you want to go to the park for?"

Smirking he pulls you to him, gently tucking your hair behind your ear. "I just wanted more time with you."

Flustered you face the other way. "O-oh well, that doesn't exactly explain why you chose the park?" You scratched the back of your head.