Chapter 1: Snoozing & Bruising

Once again, you have fallen asleep in class. In the most unattractive way too. Why are you like this? Why can't you just sleep normally? I mean seriously it's not that hard, dude just lay your head down!

Sitting up straight at your desk, head bobbed back, drool coming from both sides of your mouth. Snoring  loud, you sound like an old man! Y/N wake up! Aizawa looks like he is about to lose his patience with you. You might want to wake up. A large hand grips your hair pulling it back hard. You let out a loud  moan. Your eyes widen as everybody awkwardly shifts their eyes away from you.

You glare back at Bakugo who's face is flushed red. "Why you gotta make noises like that dumbass." He whispers. "S-shut up! It's your fault!" You grumble, turning around to see Aizawa visually annoyed as he continues to write the lesson on the chalk board. "Y/N, Bakugo. You're both staying after for clean up duty, and extra lessons. Since you both seem to enjoy disrupting class."

"..Sorry Mr.Aizawa" you lay chin on your desk and continue to write notes off the lesson on the board. Bakugo rests his shoes at the top of your chair gently tapping the back of your neck with the tip of his shoe. You shudder and scoot your desk forward quietly to get away from him.

Bakugo slips his foot under the open spot on the chair and pulls you back to him. You glare back at him. "Could you stop, I can't concentrate. You Pomeranian looking fucker." He smirks. "Picking a fight? You sure you want to do that, you masochistic bitch."  He digs his toe of his shoe into your back. You shift uncomfortably in your chair trying to move away from him.

The bell rings for class to end, you grumble and get up when everyone is excused, Bakugo leaves and Aizawa heads out to the faculty office. A familiar fluffy green haired fellow appears next to you. You look up. "My sweet Broccoli boy!" You wrapped your arms around him holding him tight. "Bakugo keeps on harassing me!"

He rubs your back. "You know you could always request to get your seat changed Y/N." You look at him astonished. "I can do that?! That would be nice. I think Bakugo might of bruised my back earlier.." You pout, resting your chin on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to check for you..?" You nod. "Yes, please." He moves behind you then squating behind you. You blush as he starts to untuck your shirt so he can lift it up to check. He pulls up your shirt grabbing them from the sides, accidentally pulling your underwear up as well, leaving you with a wedgie. "I-Izuku.." you whine covering your face.

"Yes Y/N?" He slides the back of your shirt up inspecting your back. "Y-you..—" he touches a spot on your back. You tense up, covering your mouth before a unwanted sound escapes. "Ah, you do have a bruise Y/N.." he softly slides his thumb over it. You stomp your foot as you bite your hand.

"You okay?" He peeks over at you, quickly getting up, then moving your hand out of your mouth. "Why you biting yourself." He softly rubs where you bit your hand. "You're going to make yourself bleed."

You shift around. He looks at you. "Are you okay?" He gently puts his hands on your shoulder. Your faces red. "N-not exactly.." he stares at you "Why do you say that?" You stay quiet. "I-I'd rather not tell you." You grumble as you keep shifting around. "I can help you just tell me what's wrong."

"N-no it's embarrassing." You whine. "Y/N, Don't be stubborn what's wrong." You whine covering your face. "Y-you pulled up more then my s-shirt..— and n-now I have a wedgie...." He blushes "I-I'm so sorry!" Without thinking he reaches behind under your skirt trying to fix it. "I-Izuku!" You shrieked trying to jump back but you slip and he falls on top of you, your underwear in his hand, knee in between your thighs.