Chapter 6: Cat Cafe

(Picture above is the outfit I drew for the date also sorry for long wait. It's kinda hard writing this story. My hearts not too into it, it was a great idea but it's not easy to write a fanfic for a character i don't really simp for.. but I'll try to find a way to wrap it up to complete it)

Sighing you head out of the bathroom, rubbing out the wrinkles in your dress. You throw the towel at your mom's face. "You're supposed to be like 'Y/N's in the shower, you can wait for her here' not have them coming in the bathroom when I'm in the middle of a shower!"

She puffs out her cheeks. "Midoriya waited for you in the living room though." You roll your eyes. "Yeah because Midoriya is a gentleman unlike someone else I know." You glare at Bakugo. You sit on the couch next to Midoriya slipping on your shoes.

You peek over to see cat ears on top of his head. "Aww! Izuku they match your hair!" You squeal reaching over touching them "When did you have these?" He nervously laughs.

"They were my moms, she said I should wear them for the d-date.." he blushes looking away. "Well we match, just only difference is..—" you get up twirl. "I have a tail."

He laughs. "You look great Y/N." Bakugo clears his throat. You roll your eyes, turning your head "what—" see him wearing cat ears too. You take a deep breath and cover your mouth looking away.

"I can't." You wheeze. You peek over again, just to end up bursting into laughter. "It's to much, it doesn't suit you." Midoriya covers his mouth trying not to laugh.

You at the time on your phone. "Ooh! We gotta get going." You grab Midoriya's hand quickly and pull him behind you opening the door and heading out. "Bye mom! See you later" Bakugo runs out slamming it behind him catching up to you both.

You feel him grab your free hand. You grumble and glare at him trying to shake him off but he grabs your hand tighter. You sigh giving up.

You look over at yours and Midoriya's hand and smile. He notices and smiles sliding his thumb across your hand. You blush leaning on him. Bakugo pulls your arm pulling you away.

"Stop treating me like a third wheel." He growls. "Well you are, I never invited you. You invited yourself." You huffed.

"Y/N, you know how he gets when he doesn't get his way." Midoriya sighs slightly chuckling.

"Yeah, I know he'll throw a big tantrum, and cause a scene.." you sigh, pulling them both close to you. "Katsuki, please don't do anything to ruin this." You look up him frowning.

"F-fine. But you have to give me equal attention as that damn damn nerd!" He huffed. "Fine." You rolled your eyes.

You look forward and start quickening your pace dragging the boys along.

"There it is!" You cheerfully exclaim. The boys quicken their pace, walking besides you. "Not so fast, slow down we got time. You were making me trip over my own two feet." Bakugo growled.

"I hate to say it too, but you were going pretty fast Y/N." Midoriya added. "I'm sorry guys, but..." You point out a few cats in the window of the cafe. "I already see the cats." They both look at you and smile.

"Too be honest I thought you meant one of those Neko maid cafes." Midoriya scratches the back of his head. "So I was a little nervous.."