Chapter 5: Birth Control

A few moments later, all of the moms walk into the living room, attention only focused on you. You sit there,looking up at them confused. "Y-yes..?"

"Soo, Y/N.. We've been all talking.." Inko sighs. You nervously shift in the couch waiting. "We are going to put you on birth control." Your mom adds, holding back from laughing. You stare at your mom. "WHAT! W-WHY?!"

"You're at that age sweetheart, we just are thinking of what's best for you." Mitsuki added. "Also because of—" Mitsuki points out the hickeys her son left on your neck, as well as the bite marks.

You whimper covering your neck. "T-that was Katsuki though not me!" Bakugo turns glaring at you. "It's your own fault!" You glare back at him. "And why is that!" Bakugo turns away face flushing red . "I don't have to answer to you..."

Mitsuki sighs, "Well, either way—" she smacks her son in the back of his head. "It just shows you need to be careful. Especially who you drink with." She points at all 3 of you.

"Next time you decide you want to drink I'd rather it be with us." Your mom announces. "D-Don't encourage them (M/N)!" Inko cried out. "Oh I'm teasing, either way teenagers don't want to drink with their parents, I know I didn't!" She laughs.

You sigh covering your face. "So when do I have to do this.." Your mom shrugs. "Probably Monday afternoon..?" You uncover your face and look at her. "That's a school day mom. I am not going to skip school for that." you cross your arms . "After school Y/N, They are open until 5."

"Oh, alright." You shrug leaning into the couch. "Ahh, I'm glad this is settled I can worry less." Inko sighed. "Ehh, not really Inko, we still have to keep an eye out for the boys." Inko looks up at Mitsuki confused. "Even with birth control, she can still get pregnant."

You uncomfortably shift in the couch. "Guys I'm not planning on doing that any time soon." Your mom laughs. "Your grandma, had me at 16. Y/N" You stare at your mother shocked."

"I personally cannot see that, Nana is so strict. She's always making me adjust my posture and getting on me for how I dress." You huff crossing your arms. "Yeah, you should of saw what she did when she caught me trying to sneak a boy through my bedroom window."

You look up at her. "What did she doo." You mom laughs, "She beat my ass in front of the guy, then pointed to him after saying that he was next if he didn't leave within a count down of 5 seconds. He jumped out the window." She sighed. "Yeah that sounds like Nana." You chuckled.

"I'm surprised you didn't end up strict like her, you can be irresponsable sometimes." Your mom gasps. "I'm very responsible!"

"Yeah, sure. Mom how many times have you had to climb onto the roof to get through the bedroom window, because you locked yourself out." She huffed crossing her arms. Mitsuki laughs. "(M/N) I've done that! Before!" Inko looks at them both surprised. "I have not, I didn't know that was common at all, I always have a spare key hidden."

"She'd end up losing that too, Inko." You giggled. "Mom, where are the keys?" Your mom freezes up and feels around her pants. She looks around then runs up to the kitchen counter holding them up. "See! Responsible!"

Inko covers her mouth trying not to laugh but a snicker sneaks out. "Aww Inko, noo not you too!" She pouts. Inko covers her face panicking. "I'm soo sorry (M/N) I'm not trying to pick fun!" She continuously bows. Your mom panics and pats her shoulders. "It's okay, no need to be so formal Inko!"