Chapter 8: Home From The Park

(For those who had been on the last chapter, if you'd like I fixed the wording I noticed so much mistakes in the last chapter even reworded things a tad bit to make it better)

"N-no! I don't rush into things like you Katsuki!" You huffed crossing your arms. "I don't rush things!" He growled.

"Yes you do. Katsuki, pushed me against a dresser earlier." You added. Getting quiet he scratches the back of his head.

"But you also said, that if I were to push you into anything it should be something soft." He included. "—I did say that didn't I. W-well I wasn't trying to have it come out like that.." you grumbled embarrassed.

"Y/N!" Your mom hollered. You peek out the door. "Yeah Ma?"

"The boys' moms are going to be here in a few, could you all hang out in the living room, don't want them thinking I'm not taking the talk about 'keeping you guys under watch' seriously."

"Ah, alright. Come on guys." You sigh hiding out to the living room, they follow you then taking a seat in the living room.

"Mom, you know if you don't want to upset them, why don't you listen" you laugh.

"I don't want to be the weirdo watching you guys flirt with each other." She pretends to barf.

"Having to remind me of how single I am." She laughs. "Mom, you're aloud to date."

"Sweetie. The only man I have in mind is that absolutely handsome teacher of yours." She sighed.

"Which teacher?" You raised your eyebrow. "Oh! Your home room teacher! He's so mysterious~" she sighed heavenly, resting her cheek in her hand.

"I mean I guess— if that's your type.." you shrugged. "Well then what's your type if my type is so odd? I'm sure the boys would love to know."

The boys both look at you curiously. You turn and look at them and sigh looking back at your mom. "It's hard with them here—"

"I had no problem admitting I liked your guys' home room teacher in front of them." She shrugged. "Yeah, but our situations are completely different."

"I guess, I mean Katsuki left you hickeys on your neck, and Midoriya and you made out under covers. Both in which causes their parents to want to put you on birth control and keep you guys supervised." She teased.

Flustered you hug onto a pillow. "Yeah, exactly. It's not easy saying your type in front of two guys who like you." You sighed into the pillow.

"I guess." She shrugged. Katsuki scoots closer to you. "Y/N." You look over at him slightly startled. "Yes—?"

Cupping his hands over yours, he sighs looking up into your eyes slightly pouting. "Please, I would really like to know, so I can better understand you."

You blush looking at your hands. "I-I.."  Midoriya hugs you from behind. "I'd like to know too Y/N." He whispered into your ear.

Cringing your mom escapes to the kitchen. "Oop— I don't need to know that bad right now, I can ask later who she likes more out of the two" she mumbles to herself as she digs through the fridge.

"I-I.. n-never really thought of it before" you whimpered goosebumps spreading across your arms.

"Please tell us—" they both beg getting closer. "I-I don't really have a type, I just like to know that I'm loved and safe.." you mumbled flustered.

"Well I can do that easily." Midoriya nuzzles his face in your neck purring in your ear. "I-I'm sure you c-could." You blushed shifting a bit where your sitting.

Getting jealous Bakugo's grasp on your hand tightens. "I can do that too, Y/N. I would change so much for you." His hand shakes slightly. You look up at him frowning slightly.

"I-I don't want you to change, you're fine the way you are."

Looking up at you, he loosens his grasp on your hand. "I am?" You nod. "Yes."

A knock on the door interrupts the three of you. "God finally you're parents are here, y'all made me wish I  went to my room, making me uncomfortable and shit. Jeez." Your mom shivers opening the door letting them in.

Mitsuki takes a look at her son, then you looking over at your hands sandwiched between his. "You need me to pull him off you Sweetie?" You shake you head. "N-no it's alright. But thank you."

Glaring at his mom he lets go of your hands sighing. "I guess I'll see you Monday?"

"Yeah, see you in class." You smile. "Can I walk you—" Mitsuki interrupts, dragging her son out the door with her. "Come on you already got your way going on a date you weren't invited to let's go. Bye M/N, bye Y/N! Oh! And you too Izuku!" She waves, closing the door behind her.

You giggle a bit, turning to face Midoriya. "Guess you got to go now." You smile nervously rubbing the back of your neck. He nods. "I do, but we'll see each other Monday." He leans in giving you a kiss on your cheek. "Good night Y/N. Sweet dreams." He gets up heading to his panicked mother.

"I-izuku! Y-you need to ask permission when doing something like that" she shrieked. He rubs the back of his neck. "Ah— sorry mom."

He turns to you and smiles. "Sorry Y/N, I'll ask next time" he smirks winking at you, without his mother seeing.

Flustered you nod placing a hand on your kissed cheek using the palm of your hand to hide a smile.

They leave, your mom flops onto the couch punching at your shoulder. "Ooo! What was thaaat!"

Laughing you swat her away. "It was just a kiss on the cheek, relax mom."

"Remember."

"Remember what mom?" You raise your eyebrow looking at her. "No grand babies."

Laughing you shove her. "Oh stop it mom!" She laughs. "Well it's late, so head to bed alright." She smiles nudging you. "Alright, night mom."