Chapter 2: Dinner With The Midoriyas

(M/N): Moms name

You walk inside your house. "Mom I'm home, you better be almost ready, you take forever to get ready!" You throw off your shoes, heading off to your room. "Yeah, Yeah, I'm almost done." She grumpily huffed, as she's doing her makeup in the hallway mirror. You look at her and walk past her. "You know you could of used the bathroom mirror." She swats her hand to tell you to shush.

You laugh, dig into your drawers, grabbing an outfit,a towel then head off to the bathroom, quickly slipping out of your clothes, turning on the radio then stepping into the shower.

You shiver and step out of where the water is hitting, turning the hot dial a little to warm the water. You sigh as your backed up in the corner to avoid the water, putting your hand under the water a few times until the water finally warms up.

"I really should let it warm up before getting in.." you step under the now warm water. You lean your head back letting the water run through you hair.

You dose off remembering the events of today. "Ahh.. today was ridiculous. Hopefully this dinner will take my mind off of it." You start lathering on some shampoo throughout your hair. "It's been a while since I've seen Izuku's mom.." you rinse your hair.

You run some conditioner throughout your hair then turn the shower head away from you, to let the conditioner sit. You take ahold of a bar of soap and start scrubbing the top of body then bending, so you can scrub the rest. You reach up, turning the shower head back, quickly rinsing your body and hair, soon turning the knobs turning off the water.

You stretch, popping your back. "Ahh. I needed that.."  you twist your hair, ringing out excess water.
You step out onto the shower mat, water dripping off your body. Pulling the towel off the rack massaging your hair with the towel to dry it.

The door knob turns and the door starts to open. "Really Mom? You can't even let me shower?" You grab the door flying it open to reveal a very flustered curly headed friend. You stand there, unclothed, flustered, water still dripping off your body.

He quickly closes the door. "I-I'm so sorry!" You stare at him. "U-um.. Izuku." He turns around to see he's closed the door with him inside with you. You quickly hug the towel to cover yourself.

He covers his eyes with his arm, other hand pushing forward. "I didn't mean to—" he shrieks as he had unintentionally had presses his hand on your breast. You let out a whimper, scooting back shoving your face into towel flustered.

He bows continuously towards you. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" You blush even more, scooting back against the tub, which causes you to fall back. He quickly catches you on one arm and pulls you up against him to prevent you from falling backwards.

You look forward, you both lock eyes. You blush and turn away, trying to control your breathing as your heart feels as if it will explode any second. "I-Izuku.. u-uh.. Can I get d-dressed.." he blushes, sliding his hand off your back. "Y-yeah.. s-sorry." He heads out, closing the door, you see to what you believe was a smirk on Midoriya's lips.

You stare at the door, drying off. "Did I see that right.. Or am I seeing shit.." you slip your underwear, slip on your bra, clip it then throw on the outfit you picked.

(Outfit in Image above, or whatever comes to your mind, I just think that would be cute for a nice casual dinner kind of outfit.)