Chapter 10: Lunch Break

Guys! I'm sorry it's been so long! Thank you for the patience! So, today I finally got a time to myself! Decided to use that time to finish up this chapter, had it in drafts for a while. ENJOY! <3

Hearing Bakugo's voice not to far the two of you, you sigh. Extending your hair you grab your lunch pull yourself onto a strong branch.

Looking down you put your finger over your mouth, signaling Midoria to quietly get up onto the branch.

Nodding he climbs up taking a seat right next you. "Sooo, why we having lunch in a tree?" he questioned taking a bite of his lunch.

Hearing a noise you put your hand over his, anxiously peeking through the leaves.

Using his free hand he grasps onto your chin, turning your head to face him.

"Y/N, I asked you a question, that wasn't very plus ultra of you" he grumbles, sliding his thumb across your lips.

"So let me ask again, now that all your attention is on me." Sliding his finger down your bottom lip he smirks.

"Why are we in a tree eating lunch?"

"W-we could go somewhere else i-if that's what you'd p-prefer." Quickly packing up, you knee the trays knocking down both your lunches onto the ground.

Looking at the food you look at Izuku frowning. Sighing, he pats your back. "Let's go clean that up, head back to the cafeteria and wait in line together this time, okay?"

"o-okay." You nod rubbing the nape of your neck. "I would.. Just— I'm scared of heights."

"I'm great at going up into high places but—" staring down again, you whimper. "When it comes to coming down." You shiver.

He looks at you raising an eyebrow. "Then why'd you climb up so high up, if you're scared of heights?"

"I heard Katsuki." You grumbled. "So you jumped into a tree, knowing you're scared of heights." He laughed.

"Y-yes." You whined.

"Well, then let's get you down, so we can clean then eat." Standing up on the branch, he kneels down, his back facing you.

"Jump on, I'll get you down from this tall tower, Princess." he teased.

A rosy tint, falls upon your face. "F-fine if you insist."

Climbing onto his back you cling onto him. "You're not going to just leap off the tree are you—"

"Actually yes that is what I'm doing."

"W-wait, I don't think I'm prepared!" you shriek.

"Here we go!—" he leaps, taking a deep breath you shove your face in his back.

Hearing his feet hit the ground you peek an eye open looking over his shoulder.

"Oh— that was a shorter jump then I thought it was going to be." You laughed, removing yourself from his back.

Looking at the food on the floor you frown. Nudging you gently he smiles. "Together."

Nodding, you both kneel tidying up the mess, leaving you both now with the plastic trays to return. Midoriya gently pulls your tray from your hand.