The DM

Sofie POV

I came home after we walked my tigers, I came home and dad went to the studio with DJ Khalid. I was eating food and watching a random movie, after the movie I opened my phone and looked that I had a DM from Alex Warren,

I was hesitant bur I open it, but he had a blue check, I took a deep breathe and I opened it, I never really open my dms but something in me told me to answer this one. I read his message

Alex Warren: Hello Sofie my name is Alex, I am a YouTuber and I was wondering if you were interested in doing a collaboration with me, where I surprise my friends with you, they are really huge fans. If you would like to know more to interested you can contact me personally by my phone number (XXX) XXX - XXXX or you can just DM me

I thought about it, maybe I should collab with some one and I love meeting new people especially my fans, I smiled and saved Alex number in my phone

I took a bubble bath, while in the bath, I played some of Alex's vlogs on my laptop, I laughed and at him with his friends, I saw that he surprises his friends sometimes and that he surprises his family too. I laughed at the madness and I decided that I should do a collaboration with Alex on my channel. I finished my bath. Did my night routine and brush my teeth, I exited the bathroom one of my tigers sleeping beside my bed, I smiled and went to bed.

The Next day

I woke and took a shower, brush my teeth blah blah blah, took out stretchy clothes as I had a photoshoot, I did my makeup and my hair, I feed my tigers, I rushed through the door to my car, I put my phone on the stand and I voice called Alex Warren

Al: Hello?
S: Hello is this Alex Warren
Al: Yes and this is
S: I apologize my name is Sofie Graham
Al: OMG I- I'm sorry
S: Haha its OK
S: I received your DM about the collab and I wanted to know more

Both Alex and I spoke about me surprising his friends, he told me how they are big fans and that he was one as well, we spoke about meeting after my photoshoot, I gave Alex the address of the  photoshoot and told him not to take his car. He was really fun to talk to, I finally reached the shoot and I began to pose, after the shoot I saw Alex pulling up in a uber, the company sent me images that I liked the best so I can post it on insta.

Al: Omg hi Sofie

He literally bear hugged me, I laughed and hugged back, I took Alex to my car and we spoke more about the collaboration and we hanged out, Alex is a funny person to be around and I can tell he and are going to be friends, I followed Alex on Instagram and subscribed to his YouTube he thank me.

Alex Pov

Hi I'm Alex and I am a youtuber that's basically it, I live in the hype house with all my tik took friends, we do collabs and make content with my friends. Yesterday I texted Sofie Graham, my friends love her, they love her music and they love contortion. I was so surprised today when she called me, and actually wanted to collab, I spoke to her in the bathroom as I didn't want to spoil the surprise for Kouvr or anybody, we spoke first sometime and Sofie wanted to meet, she sent me the address of where to meet her and she sold me not to drive my car, I called an uber after saying goodbye to Kouvr, the uber drove me to a park, I saw a red Lamborghini and I knrw Sofie was here, shr cane to me, hugged me then we went in her car we spoke more about the collab, then we hung out at a variety of place we took pictures and agreed not to post any until the surprise, we also spoke about a collab on her channel. We went to dunkin and I texted the group chat asking if they wanted any they texted there order, Sofie and I bought theirs and ours, Sofie payed even though I was gonna, she drop me off and left, I went home gave everyone there drinks, Charli and Dixie came for a sleep over which wasn't a probleam , we did fun and dumb shit which Thomas and I recorded then we went to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Charli POV

Something big is going to happen

Dixie POV

Something big is coming

Heidi POV

Something doesn't feel right

Marc POV

Something is going happen but what

Sofie POV

Sonething is going to happen tomorrow u can feel it but what.