Toxic

2 months later

Narrator Pov

Sofie has been happier for the past two months, she spends time with Drake and Nicki who she suspects are secretly dating, she has been spending time with her real dad, she has also been working on an album, she has been taking care of her pets, she talks to Bryce everyday except for this one week, she and Tom Holland has been getting close lately but she doesn't think much of it, she has been posting a lot more on social media and has been doing modeling and brand deals, she has also came out with merch for her supporters. Sofie has been working a lot to surprise her fans with something big. Sofie has came to the conclusion that Kio will never love her the way that she does so she leaves him alone, she has been spending a lot of time with her bestfriend Kylie Jenner, Sofie has not heard anything from the Damelios and it is happy that they left her alone.

Bryce misses his bestfriend, and has been not doing ok without her, Bryce and Addison are fake dating for Addison's management, normally Sofie will make him feel better but he hasn't heard from her in awhile and it worries him, both him and Sofie has a friendship ring that Sofie custom made just for the two of them, fans has noticed and thought that it was just Addison giving him a ring, Bryce has been miserable without Sofie.

Nessa and Sofie are starting to build a small friendship, Sofie actually helps Nessa with all the hate she is getting, Sofie has been also helping Nessa with Music and her new emo style. But Sofie doesn't know is that Nessa is bi and has feelings for her.

Charli regrets what she said to Sofie 2 months ago, she hasn't heard from her, she had tried apologizing to Sofie but it goes in vain when Sofie blocks her on everything, Charli has apologize to Payton as she lashed on him about the assumptions, they are still together and stronger as ever. Chase has been trying to ruin their relationship but has failed so many times.

Mgk or Kelly has been getting close with his daughter and getting to know her, she is almost like Catalina but at the same time like him, he was proud of the successful young woman she has become, he has also met her pets at first he was scared and won't step a foot anywhere near them but they came to him, he smiled and pet them, both Kelly and Sofie has been posting eachother on there social media accounts. The two has also made music together and has been working on something big.

The Damelio family is on the edge of destruction as the family has been arguing everyday about clout, content and brand deals, when Sofie took over the entire internet no one looked back at the Damelios, they have not been getting as brand deals or any attention. And that made Heidi angry, she plots everyday to make some fuel to the tik tok fire but nothing, Dixie complains that she has not been getting enough attention anymore, and is now using her boyfriend, Noah for clout as every video of them together get over 1 million likes and hella views. Heidi has been poising Marc mind saying that Sofie is the one who took away Catalina from him, because he was second guessing throwing hate at Sofie.

Bryce Pov

I was mindlessly scrolling through instagram, when I saw that Sofie was live, I clicked on it, not caring if anyone was listening or watching

S: Uh hey guys just waiting for more people

The whole house gathered beside me and watched the live, I didn't care one bit, I was Sofie wearing the friendship ring, I smiled, by now there are 100k, fast

S: Oh wow, so I will be singing and answering questions, so comment songs first

Sofie started setting up her laptop and her mike, she looked so adorable

S: Wow ok, you guys suggested singing.......

S: Pray by Jaden.... sure

She sang and answered questions, for some time

S: Ok guys so I have a big announcement 

S: I am going on tour, to release my album Toxic, I have been working very hard on everything, I will be posting all information on my page, and the album will drop next week, I will sing to you guys one of the songs its my favourite actually, just a sneak peak I don't want to spoil it for you

She started the instrumental, typed some stuff

S: With the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride your toxic, I'm slippin' under, with the taste of a poison paradise, I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic

The time while she was singing the verse, her ring was near her lips the entire time, and it got me feeling a certain way, she answered questions, then she ended the live, I was so happy, my management team came along with Addison and hers, we sat down and talked business,  They went on and on about making braddison look cute and whatever dumb shit.

***

@tiktokroom has a new post

**

Twitter trending

1 #toxic

2 #tofie

3 #brofie

4 #kofie

***

Unknown Pov

I am so happy that Sofie is happy, she is so pretty, so beautiful, she deserves nothing that she got over the years and they will pay for it, one way or the other, but first Sofie will be mine, not Kio's, not Justin's, not ANYONE, SHE IS FUCKING MINE!!!! ONLY MINE!!!

***

Kio Pov

What have I gotten myself into

What have I done

***

Unknown Pov

Phone rings

??: What!

??: He is slowly figuring it OUT!

??: I don't care don't let him anywhere near SOFIE!

??: Why is everything always about Sofie, what about me

??: Suck it up and stick with the plan!

end of call

Everything is always, Sofie this Sofie that, but what about me, he doesn't notice me, I have the strongest feelings for him but all he cares about is Sofie, she doesn't even knows he exists. This is so toxic.

Ugh!