Lawyer Meeting

Narrator Pov

6 months later

Sofie has been almost all around the world she has been singing, dancing and doing contortion, and sometimes she has to sing in a different language, but she doesn't mind, she loves doing what she is doing for her fans, when she has time she calls her friends in la and calls her Dads, Sofie has been getting really close with Tom and the two has been hard flirting and teasing each other, although Sofie is on tour, she takes time and explore the grounds that she is on and take some pictures with fans. 

Tom has been on leave with his spy and acting job to be on Sofie's tour and he doesn't mind, he loves dancing and performing with Sofie, he loves seeing her give her all while she is on stage to her fans, he sees the love and commitment she has for them, and thats what makes him drawn to her. She is passionate for the things she loves

Kio has been happier and hasn't been talking to any girls aside from Sofie, the two rebuild there friendship, he is happy when she calls him when she is finished performing, Kio and Sofie talk, message and playfully bulling each other, he is happy with her in him life.

The Damelios has been spending a lot of money plotting and scheming for clout, money and power. They have been or Heidi has been planning from when Sofie came back on social media. Dixie has officially drained Noah, he has no motivation nor energy to do anything, Dixie force him to post on social media pretending that he is happy when he isn't.

Josh and Camila has been getting really close and has been going on dates, Josh is ready to ask Camila to be his girlfriend but is waiting for the right time

Payton and Charli has been living the best engaged lives, they have been successful and happy in the relationship and business, they are voted for the best coupe of 2020, when Payton is nineteen and Charli is eighteen they are planning to get married.

Drake and Nicki has officially announced they are in a relationship, on social media and has been an amazing duo together. Both miss Sofie but are proud of her for how far she has come

Mgk has been receiving calls left right and center about his and Sofie collab, he is happy that the songs Catalina and him made makes every happy, he is also happy that Sofie agreed to it, and made is magical, he is very much proud of his daughter.

Bryce and Addison are now in a real relationship, they love each other and has been keeping each other out of drama, although Bryce is a little weirded out that people think he is using Addison for clout because she is more successful than him, he is very much in love with her.

Nessa has been crazy without anyone's attention, she has lost Josh's and Madison's. Speaking of Madison she has moved on from Nessa and is trying to build a real relationship with Kio even she feels the guilt of lying to him in the first place. Nessa has been crazy without anyone giving her attention or love, she misses Sofie, she has tried to call her but she doesn't answer the phone.

4 months later

Its now January first and Sofie tour is almost over, she has been almost everywhere, she has donated and helped the countries that are really poor especially Haiti, she is also named the youngest role model of 2020, she is also named the world's most sexiest woman alive, Sofie has been tour and is now going to her last stop which is the US, to be more specific in California, that is her last stop and most special performance, she is going to see her friends again. She has been preparing for the performance she will give for the US.

Death/Matt has been doing his job and doing social media at the same time, he uses his human side as a influencer and musician and his dead side as Death, he misses Sofie but understands that she is working.

Drake Pov

I have been working on my songs and upcoming album, when I received a call from my lawyer telling me to meet them, I shrugged and got ready. I drove to my lawyer's office, when I entered I saw the Damelio's, someone else and my lawyer. I raised my eyebrow and sat near my lawyer

Lawyer: Um Drake, I am begging you not to do anything drastic

D: Why am I here Sean

Lawyer: Um-

H: Oh nothing really just-

Everything became fussy, what she said to me shocked me, Nicki will be so upset with me, but there is nothing I can do. The Damelio's lawyer gave me an actuall document saying that they have a right to do what they are doing and signed by a judge, I sighed 

Marc: So?

D: Fuck off

I signed it and they smiled greedily how the hell am I going to tell Sofie what I have done, my phone dinged I looked and it was Sofie 

Fuck, I am so fucking screwed

Fuck, I am so fucking screwed. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Heidi Pov

*******

Hey guys 

DON'T FRICKING STEAL!!!! It's so hard for me to edit these

But anywhore what do you think of today's chapter

Yo what the hell did Heidi do 

Next Chapter will be kinda emotional :(

Thoughts

********