Kofie Day

Narrator POV

Charli and Payton took their flight to Bora Bora, enjoying themselves, they have been exploring the beautiful place. One week in the honeymoon Charli made the decision to lose her virginity, which caught Payton off guard but supported his wife's decision. A days after they called their friends making sure they are ok.

One Month Later

Charli and Payton came back just in time for Sofie's and Kio's wedding. Speaking of Sofie and Kio, they have been having the time of their lives, they have been doing their jobs of course but they have been spending time together, they are happy together, they have finally found peace with each other, they even have time to plan their wedding. Sofie and Kio also spend a lot of time with Colson (Mgk) and Kylie Jenner.

One Month Later

Today is the that Sofie and Kio has been waiting for, they are going to get married, nothing could spoil the day for them. They both hasn't seen each other for two days. Sofie is now getting her hair, makeup and nails ready for her big day. Kio is also getting ready for his big day too, he is getting his hair and nails done. Both are excited to have each other forever. Sofie's bestfriends are also getting ready, the bridemaids are getting ready, Kylie is the maid of honor, as she told Sofie the truth. Bryce is the Best Man for the wedding.

flashback

K: Sofie I have something to confess

S: Sure what's up

K: Remember Catalina and Colson

S: Yea? My parents....

K: They had a child but Colson didn't know about her until the baby was 17

S: Omg are they ok?

K: Um I am your sister Sofie

Sofie couldn't believe it, Kylie embraced her into a warm hugged and was joined by Mgk confirming what Kylie said, she also told Sofie that the Jenner/Kardashians adopted her at a young age.  And from that the three small family has been inseparable.

End of Flash Back

Everyone is now filling up the church, they all were impressed with the set up. They were all interacting with everyone their. The piano lady started to play the piano, Drake and Nicki started sing Moment For Life. 

Each bridesmaid was accompanied by a groomsman. Everyone was in aw of the outfit, the beautiful ladies and handsome men. They split off as they reached the Altar. Just then the Maid of Honor and The Best Man walked down the Aisle. Everyone was in aw of the two outfits. 

They went to their places, with Nicki and Drake still singing, Kylie's daughter Stormi walked down the aisle in a cute little rose gold outfit, she was the flowers girl, everyone was loved the little girl, she walked down the aisle throwing floors as she walked. Soon enough the doors opened and Sofie walked down the aisle with her father holding her hand, she was so happy, her life is finally complete, one book is closed for her, it took alot of chapters for her to get to here but she is here now and she couldn't be more happier. She had all her friends and family, some of her favourite artist and actresses in the same place celebrating her wedding. Half way through to the Altar, Mgk let of his daughter's hand go and Kio went to her, they interlocked their fingers, and walked down the Aisle together. They both had glossy eyes only staring into each others eyes as the priest spoke. It was now time for the vows and both of them said there vows to each other which caused everyone to cry as it was emotional. It was now time for the rings and Catalina (her panther) walked down the aisle with a box that had the rings in it around her neck, Sofie smiled so big, the rings were taken out. 

S: This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your wife. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours

K: This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your husband With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours

Priest: With the power invested in me you may kiss the bride

Without hesitation they kiss, everyone cheered and clapped for them, every was perfect. That was the day with has changed for the better.

After the wedding they spend the night at an hotel and the next day they went to Italy for their honeymoon

***************************************************

Josh and Camila has the healthiest relationship, their fans support them and they are happy with each other. Bryce has been happy with himself, he hasn't been in any drama nor has been interested in any girl, he is just happy. Jaden has fallen into a deep depression so he went to therapy and he found love, he is now in the talking stage with his Therapist who is the same age as him, he is slowly getting better in terms of depression. Blake has been happy in his relationship with Amelie. Avani and Anthony are end game, Anthony has planned on proposing to Avani. Quinton is focusing on himself even though he is not into a relationship with Cynthia he is happy for her that she has someone. Noah has taken interest into a small tik toker, he is planning on dming her but is shy. Dixie came out as bi and has been talking to a girl that she met at a photos hoot, she is also happy with herself ever since she has deleted tik tok and only focusing on her music and herself. Griffin has completed nurse school and has been working full time as a nurse and hasn't have time for social media as much. Nick and Madison has been having their best relationship together, they are with each other. Nessa has been admitted into an rehab center and has been doing well on her own, she is still hell bent over Sofie, she has been doing music from the center.

*******************************************************