The Promise

Narrator

Nicki called Kio over so that he can somehow help Sofie to feel better, she has noticed the way she is around him and thinks that he is the one for her. She left them be and went home for a quick shower. She cried a little she always liked Drake, ever since they met at a party they have been talking, she somehow caught feelings but hide them, she doesn't want anyone to know what made her soft, her bad girl would be ruined if she showed anyone her soft and vulnerable side. But she failed when she opened up to Sofie, but she was happy that she did. 

Kio when he say his crush crying, it broke him, he tried everything that he could so that she wouldn't cry anymore, it worked they both stayed in the position they are in, silently, all you could here is the heart monitor, Kio was rubbing Sofie's back as a way to calm her down, he stroke his hair, Sofie softly smiled when she was in the arms of her crush, she didn't want to admit it but she had a crush on Sofie. But she was still broken about what Heidi did, the picture that she posted brought Sofie so much horrible flashbacks of, Marc, Heidi and Dixie abusing her, she started crying but silently.

Charli was in the arms of her new lover Payton Moormeier, both were kissing or making out, it was actually Charli's first real kiss, yes she peck Chase on the lips but that wasn't a kiss for her, what she was doing with Payton was a real kiss, it was filled with passion, lust and hunger. Both were addicted to that moment they had. They both had so many emotions rushing through there body but one was the same, they loved each other.

As for Heidi, she was celebrating, she won, Sofie confirm it for her, she won. She had all the clout and hype, she got what she wanted. But she had no one to celebrate with her. Her husband was started realizing who he married and is now keeping a distance, her daughter is bruised and has a broken nose and her youngest daughter, she lost her. Heidi was alone but she didn't care, she was hungry for money, fame and followers, she didn't need anyone.

Dixie was almost like her mother, she always had the upper hand in the household, she thought she had all the attention and power until Charli became famous, Dixie was jealous that everyone liked Charli and not her, and she was constantly reminded of it, by everyone calling her Charli's sister. Dixie took out her anger out on Charli, and because Charli always cried and begged for her to stop she felt powerful but was knocked off her high horse when Charli beat her ass. She never expected Charli to do that, while everyone was comforting her, she liked the attention but was down when she saw that Charli didn't care. 

Drake on the other hand was still frustrated that he can't comfort his daughter, every minute he tries to get up but it was no use, he angry, he had to sit down and listen to his daughter pleads, sobbing and blaming herself for what happened when he knows that it is not hers. Drake gave up on trying, he slowly made the darkness consume him and that when everything became nothing.

Sofie was laying on Kio's chest when the heart monitor violently beeped, nurses rushed in and everything turned to slow motion, Kio dragged her out the room, the nurses rushing to her father and one glance at the heart monitor and everything hit her at once.

She lost her father, he gave up on her, everything was silent, everything in slow motion, the only thing she could hear was her heart beat. She started remembering everything she and her father went through.

When Sofie was only 9 years old sitting on the ground beside his music studio, he talked to her, in that moment they both knew that they had a special bond, he picked her up and took care of her, when he legally became her father was the most happiest day for them both, when Drake took her home and spoilt her, when she was fourteen and was competing on Agt, he was her biggest cheerleader, when she came in the button five, Sofie was disappointed but Drake treated her like a winner, when she started doing music he was the most proud, the way she was passionate about music reminded him of when he was younger, he smiled when she started singing on stage and producing her own music, making a name for herself and caring for him at the same time, he smiled he didn't even remembered that he wasn't her real father but he is her father, they had never had an argument or a big fight, they cared too much of each other to do it. He promised her that he would never leave her or give up on her.