Happy Ever After

Years later

Charli and Payton are now expecting baby number four, Charli owns a dance studio where she does collabs and teaches people how to dance, she also has a clothing line, makeup line and has her own reality tv show, Payton has taken off into the music industry and has been going gold with his music. Avani and Anthony are married and Avani is expecting, Avani is a talk show host, international makeup artist and gymnast and Anthony is an international model. Josh and Camila are married, they are planning on making a baby, Josh is a ceo of a company and Camila is still an famous actress and dancer. Bryce is in an relationship and he is successful in his new business which is a gym and he is a successful boxer. Jaden music career has taken off more, he is also engaged to his therapist and he is very happy. Blake has proposed to Amelie and they have a cute relationship, both of them are famous models and Blake is also an upcoming actor. Quinton is now in an relationship with someone he found on tik tok. Dixie relationship with the girl didn't work out but she is now in an real relationship with a artist who is planning on proposing to her, Dixie has been doing really well in music. Noah is now in an relationship with the girl he met on tik tok, they have the most healthiest relationship, they both make each other happy. Nick and Madison are getting married very soon, they got engaged a year after on valentines day, Madison album went platinum. Nessa is out of rehab and is in an happy and healthy relationship with a girl, Nessa is doing really well in music. Drake and Nicki are married and Nicki had her first baby with Drake. Colson (Mgk) went on a date with someone that Sofie set him up on and they have been talking, he is planning on asking her out soon. Kylie is happy with Stormi and is expecting one more child, she has also told the truth about who her family it on social media and everyone was very supportive. Griffin has been a nurse and has been dating one of his co worker, he tries to be active on social media when he can but he told his fans that he is a nurse and they are happy for him. 

Kio and Sofie are end game, the started a new book into their lives. Kio is an successful actor and Sofie is literally a legend in the music industry, she also has a statue built almost all around the world which she is thankful for. Sofie and Kio have three children and is expecting baby number four soon. They have been happy with their careers, lives and children. 

***************************************************************************************

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

***************************************************************************************

Chayton Kids

Jackson Moormeier