The Story Of Catalina

*The Meeting Part Two*

*Please play song or a very emotional song for better experience

Mgk Pov

M: Ok so Catalina was my high school crush, she was so pretty, cute, caring, loves pink, no one could be her, she was so passionate, she was so filled with life, she was adventurous, alwats has a beautiful smile, she was so perfect.

M: Your mom was the rich blonde girl, and I was the dark kid that had no friends, well one but he dropped out, I was the depressed kid that had a crush on the popular kid, I was bullied the fuck out of, till it became something I am used to, one day I was sitting on the bleachers, sitting by myself, thinking of a way to end it all but your mom voice filled my head, she was playing some game with her friends, she was talking to me, I was so happy, I told my friend and he thought that maybe she was high, after that day your mom left a note with a kiss mark on it, the letter said that I was to meet her, I did and that's when my feelings for your mother sky rocked, she was so kind, passionate, everything I pictured her to be, she was talented too, she could sing and dance, when she heard me sing, he face lit up, I was always obsessed with music, your mother always wanted me to start a band, everything was perfect until we got into a fight, and she ignored me for sometime, when got back with me, she was scared and sad, so I cheered her up, we were so happy but I saw that something was off about your mom, one day she was really off, she gave me a pink guitar and that she wanted to talk, I thanked her for it but she said that she would talk later, I agreed I was so happy that I had your mom back, I played with the guitar for some time, I was planning a fun day out but my world collapse when your mother was in a car crash and that she was pregnant, I was broken all over again, I became numb, when I was at school one of my bullies bumped into me on purpose and all I saw was red, I punched him, I was arrested and sent to Juvie, my friend got me out, we sat down and I came up with a crazy idea, I told them that Catalina always wanted me to start a band and that's what I did, we made music with some other friends, it was so much fun, the adrenaline everything, so we made some flyers with our band name on it, saying where we would perform, when everyone came to the place, I sang my heart out when the performance was over, everyone cheered, one of Catalina's friends wanted to get with me but I was still very much in love with your mom, when we were leaving, Lina's friends came one of my band mates went with on of Lina's friends, me and an other band mate went to a party, I was so out of place, I felt that Catalina wouldn't want me there so, I got up and left, the next day my friend told me that he posted a video of us performing and we were famous, I was pissed I didn't want anyone to hear me sing, but after some time, I went with it, everyone was treating me differently, I was at a restaurant and one of my bullies that I punched, came and apologized became I am "famous" he also took a picture me for "views",  life was so out of place without your mom, I even slept beside her grave, when it was graduation, when my name was called, I went up and cut my one of my ears off, it didn't hurt, everyone was freaking out, I was taken to a mental asylum, and they surgically put my ears back together, when I was released, I made music about all that I been through with your mom, every song I made was about her, I have some that she and I wrote together but never release them as no one can ever sing it like her, one day I saw your mom, her hair was short but she was still gorgeous, she saw me and hugged, me she broke down after we hung out, she told me about the car crash and that she wasn't dead but in a coma for some time and she also told me about Marc, and everything, I was so angry with him, he was abusive and overprotective of her, but she dump with and got back together with me, everything was perfect but we kept it private from the internet, one day I came home to your mothering coughing up blood, she told me that she had cancer, I was so broken again, she then told me about you Sofie, I was so happy, one day she gotten really really sick and I wasn't anywhere near her so I rushed to the hospital when I got there, they told me she was dead, I broke down, after I calmed down myself, I asked about you and they told me Marc took you and that's when I knew I lost you, I cried myself to sleep everyday, I wasn't okay, I just gotten her back Sofie and I lost her and you. When I saw you as Sofie Graham, I was so proud, you sound exactly like her, and look like her but your hair was brown, I was so happy I wanted to tell you about Catalina for so long, but I didn't have the balls until I had a dream with Lina in it telling me to tell you, and now here I am.

At this point both Sofie and was crying, Sofie eyes were exactly Catalina's, when Sofie's face was was streaming with tears it broke my heart, I am even because Sofie was crying, she and Catalina had the same features, but Lina was more curvier and her hair was blonde.

S: *sniff* What happened to the baby 

M: Well-

***

Yo I kinda cried writing this 

The story of Catalina and Mgk storyline came from Mgk's musical "Downfall High" I recommend watching it because one it's fire and two to get a better understanding of what I wrote. I made up the last of her not dying from the car crash.

But anyways...

What happened to the baby?

What will Mgk tell Sofie?

Did I make you cry?

***