The Queen Has Returned

Re read chapter 49 please!!!!

Disclaimer: This is of the Author's pure imagination, whatever the author wrote is a figment of their imagination. P.s long chapter

Narrator Pov

A Grammy Award is any of a series of awards presented each year in the United States by either the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences or the Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences. The Grammys, as they are commonly known, are meant to recognize spectacular work in the music industry. Awards shows are there to sell advertisements and make a profit — filmmakers and actors use awards shows to help market their work and propel their careers forward. Everybody uses each other to further their agenda, and so most everybody wins.

The Grammies and Oscar Awards, comes every two years. Where all stars, singers and actors come together to celebrates there success and there works. The tik tok stars you once knew has grown up and pursue their dream jobs. 

Every celebrities are getting ready for their roles for the award show, some are getting ready for performances, and some are getting ready to attend. 

~3 hours later~

flash 

flash 

flash

Cameras left, right and center, taking pictures of the stars walking on the red carpet, every star flashing a smile as the cameras take their expensive and loud outfits. 

Stars gets interviewed by tv reporters and the media, and showing off their outfits. A actor got interviewed 

??: Hello and I am here with the Kio Cyr

K: Hi 

??: Hello, so Kio tell me about your outfit

They talked about his outfit, his works and about his nominations

??: Do you miss Sofie Baker

K: A lot but I am waiting for her to come back

He smiled and he went inside. The place slowly but surely got filled with different stars, they interacted amongst themselves. Kio sat with his friends. Background music started playing, everyone ready for the show to start.

Matt started to walk on stage as he is the host of the show

M: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the 2023 Grammy and Oscar awards 

M: I am your host Mathew Sato but you can call me Matt

M: Lets get this night started, I will be your opening act unfortunately

Everyone clapped and Matt smiled showing his teeth, he walked to a grand piano and started performing

He sang his non-existing heart out, it was very emotional but he kept his emotions in. When he was done, he smiled, the camera zooming in on his face, showing his pointed sharp teeth. He got up grabbed a mike, thanked everyone for coming, thanked tv land and made some jokes here and there. He went straight into the nominations for the osacr awards. All through the night every actor, director and producers got awards. Kio got the most awards for his works. 

M: Now for the moment we have been all waiting for

M: The Awards for Music

M: And your opening act is Jaden Hossler!