Chapter 1: The First Heart Beat

"Take that stupid kid!" A kid the looks like he is still in elementary with blonde spiky hair shouted as he punched a girl who appeared to be the same age as the boy in the gut. "But your a kid too." The victim kid said as she got she held her stomach.

She had violet purple hair with ear jacks for earlobes. "What did you say!" The kid known as Katsuki Bakugo shouted as he was about to use his quirk explosion on her. His hand set off an explosion but before it could hit the girl the explosion started to take different forms. It was currently spinning in a circle like a hoop.

"Katsuki, Why do you do this." a boy with green hair and freckles on his cheeks said. His hair was bushy and his eyes were emerald green but there was something off with them. One eye had a white circle and the other and a white X-cross. The boy was about the other kids ages.

The boy was named Izuku Midoriya and he had a quirk of his own called Compound Pyrokinesis meaning he can create his own and control fire. Fire is like a puppet to Izuku. He can manipulate his fire how ever he pleases which has no draw back. How ever if he burns out his oxygen storage to make fire his flesh will turn into ashes.

"What do you want Izuku?" Katsuki said as he retracted his hand from the girl who was now confused. "You need to stop bullying people. Even if they are weaker than you its not right to rub it in their faces." Izuku said as he made the explosion turned into fire vanish out of thin air.

"Tch." The bakugo kid said as he walked away. Izuku walked up to the purple haired girl. "Hey you ok?" He said with a bored look in his eyes as he looked at her. "I-Im fine. Thank you. Im Kyoka Jiro." The girl thanked the greenette with dual shaped white pupils. "You welcome. Im Izuku Midoriya." Izuku introduced himself as Kyoka got up.

"So um.... Do you wanna walk home together." Kyoka asked looking at Izuku. Izuku put his hands in his pocket. "Sure." He said as the two started walking side by side. The two children were 11 years old at the time. Though Izuku was well known around the school, He was usually avoided by everyone because of his eyes and his cold and bored expression he gives. Kyoka doesn't get many friends either, Mostly because her quirk which is Earphone Jack, She has Earphone jacks at the end of each earlobe which she can extend. She can regulate her heart beat through it and create vibrations.

The two were walking to Kyoka's house which surprisingly wasn't that far from Izuku's. The two walked in silence until Kyoka spoke up. "So M-Midoriya. Why did you um help me b-back there?" Kyoka said while looking at her hero. "I wasn't going to let him bully you. Besides I want to be a hero. Helping people is what a hero does. Right?" Izuku said still sounding bored. "Well, Thank you for that." Kyoka thanked as Izuku lightly nodded.

The two continued to walk as they talked. Izuku explained his quirk and Kyoka looked amazed but a little confused. "But why do your eyes look like that?" Kyoka immediately regretted saying that after hearing her own sentence. "S-Sorry I didn't mean it like t-that." Kyoka said as she panicked as she thought that she was going to loose the only friend that she was able to get. "Its fine. I honestly dont know myself. All I know is that my eyes give a faint glow every time I use my quirk." Izuku stated as Kyoka sighed in relief. She thought she was going to scare him off.

Izuku and Kyoka finally reached her house and Kyoka walked up the stairs and Izuku stood their with his hand in his pockets. "Bye Midoriya!" Kyoka shouted as she waved her hand at the boy. Izuku nodded at her act. "Yea see you around. Maybe." Izuku said as he gave a singular wave as he walked off.

Kyoka walked inside. Her parents weren't home at the moment so she went up to her room and slumped on her bed. She had a weird feeling in her chest and she didn't know what it was. For some reason she found this Izuku boy. "Mysterious".

————————————————————————

Its been a day since Izuku and Kyoka knew each other and Kyoka as woken from her slumber. She looked up at the ceiling remembering the events from yesterday. Why did he protect her? She knew that the answer he gave was fake. They're had to be another reason why he protected her. But what?

These thoughts ran through Kyoka's head as she kept having the image of the boy stopping the explosion from hitting her in the face using his quirk to stop it. She just kept replaying that in her head. rewinding it every time after Katsuki walked off.

"Kyoka! Breakfast is ready." Kyoka's rewinding memories were swatted away when she hears her father calling her for breakfast. She got out of bed and made her way down to eat breakfast.

Afterwards she went back up to her room to get ready for school as she started to think about Izuku again. "Why can't I get him out of my head!" She shouted out of frustration as she started getting ready for school. These feelings were something she truly didn't understand yet.

Once she got ready she made her way to school. She glanced behind her to see Izuku going the opposite way. She looked in front of her and looked behind her. She shook her head knowing full well that her parents would scold her if she was late.

So she continued walking leaving Izuku to go to his school. 'I will find out more about him sooner or later. Just wait.' Kyoka thought to herself kind of regretting not following him. But she knew she was right to.

'Just wait.'

I wont be leaving author notes as much but Dont worry Author chan will be watching from afar....