Chapter 6: Gone For Forever

Kyoka woke up from her bed with a throbbing pain in her chest and head. She sat up and curled herself into a ball. Once again. She was alone. She reached over to her desk and grabbed her keychain that Izuku gave her for her birthday. She looked at it and started to tear up a little.

She then felt something grab her shoulder but she didn't move she just looked at her keychain. "I will always be by your side." She swore she heard Izuku's voice in her ear. She started to sob again knowing that she wouldn't see him anymore. She knew that voice was in her head. "I-Izuku........ I already miss you." She said as she continued to sob.

She sobbed and cried for an hour until her mother called her down for breakfast. She didn't go down. She wasn't hungry. She was to mentally tired to satisfy her hunger. She just sat up there on her bed for about another two hours.

She looked over to counter and saw a vase with violets in them. She then got up and put on some clothes and some shoes. She then grabbed the vase and walked down from her room. She made it down to the living room and her mother and father looked at her. She didn't look back though. She just stared at the violets.

She proceeded to walk towards the exit of the house. "Kyo-." Her father tried to call out to her but was interrupted by his wife. Kyoka walked out the house and closed the door behind her. "Mika. Why did you stop me?" Kyotoku asked of his wife. "She is going through something very tough and heartbreaking. She just lost the only friend she had for years. Its best to give her space." Mika said as Kyotoku nodded in defeat. "Yea ok."

——————————

Kyoka walked over to Izuku's burnt down house with the vase with violets at hand. She just kept looking at the violets and all she could see. Was him. She started to let out tears again as she continued to walk.

She arrived at the burnt down house and looked up away from the violets for the first time. And she saw. Katsuki. He also had a vase but with white daisies in front of him on the ground. He was sitting down on his legs.

"You must be wondering "Why is a damn monster like me even here?". Im not a damn monster. Never have been. All I wanted. Was to live up to other's expectations of me." Katsuki said and Kyoka walked up and sat on her legs. She placed the vase next to his and just looked at them.

"When I got my quirk. I was praised like I was some sort of god. and Dek- Izuku was just quirkless. He was the embodiment of my failure. So I had to push him down and down so I can stay up where I am. So I can live uo to those expectations!" Katsuki shouted out and Kyoka could already feel the tears coming from her eyes. "and all of a sudden he gets a quirk! A hella quirk to boot! It just made it harder for me because I just had to beat him down harder. But he didn't care! He just kept ignoring me! and kept going and going!" Katsuki continued to shout and Kyoka started to cry.

"And then he met you! Thats was when I realized. I could fail. So I had to push the both of you down! But you kept going and going! And now he's Dead! And I regret trying to live up to all those damned expectations! And now I cant even apologize to him...... I such a damn failure." Katsuki said as he started to cry. Kyoka hugged him and tried to hold in her sobs.

"I miss him too." She said as she couldn't hold back her tears and more and started to sob. Katsuki did the same. He regretted everything he had ever did to his childhood friend. All he wanted to do was live up to the praises he was given. And now that has costed him his friends life. "How..... Can I be a damn hero now..... Knowing im a failure." Katsuki said on Kyoka's shoulder. "I...... I dont know..... But we have to get into U.A." Kyoka said as she stopped sobbing having tears in her eyes now and still hugging Katsuki.

"I never even got.....to tell him how I felt." Kyoka said behind her tears. They eventually broke the hug. "Im going fucking home....." Katsuki said as he got up and started to walk away. Kyoka could tell that he meant every word he said. She just sat there looking at the vases.

She sat there for about an hour. Ignoring her stomach's plead for food. "Goodbye Izuku. I will come back tomorrow." Kyoka said as she stood up and made her way to her house.

She walked inside to see that her breakfast was served to her on the table. She walked up to it and stabbed a scrabbled egg with her fork and ate it. After she finished eating she went back upstairs.

She wrapped her arms around her knees as she sat on her bed. She then looked at her key chain and then she had an Idea. She went to her counter and opened her drawer and took out a purple choker. She then put the key chain on the choker and put the choker on.

She left it at that and went to her bed and put herself under the covers and napped.