Chapter 8: The Scorching Malice

Kyoka just stayed there not knowing what to do. She just saw two Infernals. Creatures of Literal fire that took almost 5 heroes to take down the first time one showed up. just get obliterated by one guy. Though. She had to say. That flying Matoi was pretty badass. How did he even fly it though?

She then stood up but immediately a mic was shoved in her face. "Excuse me ma'am but can you tell us what happened here?" The news reported asked while the video person recorded. "I um...... well... Two of those Infernal things happened from the Spontaneous Human Combustion phenomenon and I was attacked. But then a man flying on a Motai on fire eliminated them." Kyoka responded seemingly very nervous.

I forgot to do this last chapter.

This is a Matoi. So just Like Bengimaru Shinmon. The Flaming Malice can use this to fly. I dont know how he flys it though so dont ask me. He is just different.

"What was the name of this Man?" She asked as Kyoka took a deep breath. "He said his name was. "The Scorching Malice"." Kyoka responded while the news reporter started talking toward the camera as Kyoka just slipped away back towards her house.

Once she got back home she slumped herself on her bed and went under the covers. She wanted to get a quick shut eye. She went under the covers and went to sleep.

______________________

It has been a few weeks since that day and the end of her middle school years are coming to an end. Though, she wanted to spend her final days of middle school with Izuku. But, she knows she can't because he is gone. The memory of his house burning haunts her during her sleep at time to time. When that would happen she would wake up with dry tears on her face.

She is trying her best to move on from it but she can't, it to difficult for her. She doesn't want to just let the greenette go like that. To be honest, The only reason she hasn't killed herself yet is because she knows he would want her to live.

Currently, she is watching a video of the news from last night that had something to do with her hero, The Scorching Malice. She had missed it because she went to sleep early which she did from time to time. It just helped her cop herself.

The video was on the scorching malice in a police chase. He was on his flaming Matoi while he was being chased.

Another interesting fact about this Vigilante in green is that not only does he end infernals, but he ends criminals. Witnesses and Victims of the criminals he ended say that he is some what bullet proof. Gun shots would be fired at him but the bullets would fall to the ground before they even touched him. It was as if he was slowing down the trajectory of the bullet.

Kyoka was still watching the Scorching Malice on her computer screen which was on her lap and the was sitting on her bed. The purplette was wondering why the Vigilante didn't just fly away from them. I mean he could literally fly away, just like that.

Kyoka was confused on this man wasn't just doing that, he could avoid so much trou-. Wait is he pretending to play the guitar while surfing? "Oh my it seems the the Scorching Malice takes the police as a joke and is now pretending to play the guitar mid flight."  The news reporter who was recording the chase on a helicopter. She zoomed in so the people watching could view the chase better.

Indeed.

He was pretending to play a guitar in a police chase. Just like all the witnesses said, the bullets that were being fired at him didn't make it to him and fell as if they lost momentum. 

Watching these videos did make Kyoka feel better, Though it was fire that ended Izuku's life, It was also fire which brought the two together. Izuku was the embodiment of fire and flames. 'Wait.'

That thought began to ring in Kyoka's mind. Izuku is the embodiment of fire and flames, then how did he die by fire and flames. Is he dead? No he had to be. She hasn't seen him for more than a month now. Like they said, he was burnt down, bones and all. Wait, thats what they assumed because it was the most logical explanation for no bodies in a house that burned down.

She shook her head to get those thoughts out and continued to watch the video. She can think about that later.

The Vigilante was flying right into a barricade. "Idiots." Kyoka said to herself as the malice stopped playing pretend and stretched his arms out. flames started coming out from his hands as he bent down and held the front of his Matoi.

There was something at the top that Matoi. It was small and ...purple. The Scorching Malice and his Matoi were soon covered in flames and it looked like a flaming missile. Before it impacted the barricade it flew over it as the flames started to dissipate. He flew over the barricade and started to fly towards the helicopter. 

The recorder was completely silent as the Malice flew by throwing up rock and roll hand signs. Kyoka wanted to see something when he did that. She rewind't the video back to when he was just about to fly by and started pausing and unpausing rapidly. She stopped when the Matoi was half way through the view of the helicopter doorway and The Vigilante's body was also halfway.

She looked at the front of the Matoi and it made her heart sink and tears flow down her eyes. What was at the front of his Matoi was a keychain. It was purple and shaped as a guitar. At that moment Kyoka knew that Izuku was alive and was so relieved but, she didn't what else she felt. She was just..... sad. 

Why did he run away? Why did he leave her? Why did he not tell her anything? Did he hate her?

All these questions began running through her mind as she began to cry. She had to find and look for him.

And that's exactly what she wants to do..

I am Finally getting this story underway! I have found out what actual Plot I wanted because I was looking through the original plot I had for this story and I didn't like it so I was going through a plot warfare in my head. 

So um to apologize

Have meme