Do dreams really come true?!?!

Chapter 5
~Milly pov~

After Nicole ran out for the interview with Andy, I headed to the shower to get ready for my day. My big day. I'm so excited I get to direct my first music video for a real band!!! I hope it's a band I know. Well I have to hurry up that way I'm not late. As soon as I get out of the shower I go to my closet and pick out a cute floral dress and black van.

****Time Skip to on Set****

I just arrived on set and as I'm walking down the hall, where the dressing rooms are. I look at the name on the dressing room door and almost freak out. The name I read was "5 Seconds Of Summer", they're one of my favorite bands of all time, I'm so happy right now, I can't believe I'm directing a 5 Seconds Of Summer music video!!!
As I continue walking down the hall I hear my teacher,Mr.Wells, so I walk faster to see who he's talking to and when I get around the corner I stop dead in my tracks because on set talking to my teacher was none other than Luke Hemmings....
My teacher notices me and calls me over, I walk over and say "hi" to both of them while trying to keep my cool because im 2 feet away from Luke. Omg I just love him!!!
Luke smiles and says "hi I'm Luke and I'm really glad to be working with you today, is it okay if I call you Emily instead of ma'am or by your last name, because uhhh you're too pretty and young to be called ma'am and stuff."
Those words, right there just almost made my heart stop, I blush and reply to him
"yeah sure you can call me Emily, so um where are the other guys and what song is the music video for?"
He smiles at me and blushes too. I wonder why but anyway he replies "the other guys will be here in a minute or two, and we're shooting a music video for our song "If you don't know". After Luke said that the other guys came out and even though I knew who they were they still introduced themselves. Michael was so adorable though because he introduced himself and then hugged me. I told the guys to go goof off for a bit until I thought of an idea for the video.

After they walked away I started thinking of some ideas and then it hit me.
The video will take place in the woods by a set of train tracks. The guys would be walking on the tracks and goofing around by themselves at first but then they each get a chance to goof off with this leading lady. Then it ends with them each kissing her cheek and then the guys all together walking down the train tracks with their arms around one anothers shoulders. My one problem is who's gonna be the leading
g lady? Hmm... So I think for a good 10 minutes and then I get an idea the leading lady will be Abigail Breslin.
I go and get the guys to tell them my idea and they love it, Luke looks a little upset that I chose her for the leading lady, wonder why?

*****Few hours later*****
Abigail Breslin showed up and she was really pretty but, she kinda gave me a bad vibe. I go and get the guys and bring them out to her so they could meet her and the funniest thing happened, Michael wouldn't go near her instead he hid behind me which didn't work so well cause I'm short and he's tall. The other guys went up to her, shook her hand and then stood by me and not by her. I said "wanna get started?" the guys cheered and said "YES!!!" I laughed at them and started to get the camera ready and had the guys start. We had shot Ashtons part and were half way done with Calums shoot when he accidentally stepped on Abigail foot and she blew up. She was screaming at the guys. I had enough and I fired her. Great my first shot at directing and now I gotta start over. I was asking the guys who they wanted as the new leading lady and before any of the other guys could say something Luke said "you, I mean you're really pretty, you already know what to do and you being in it would make it better" after he said that he was blushing I told them if they really wanted me to be in it I would. All the guys cheered and hugged me. I thought I would just die, I mean I love this band so much and now I'm directing their music video and they want me in it could this day get any better?
Okay we are now 3 quarters of the way done with the video. Now we are shooting Lukes scene. Me and Luke were goofing off and he grabbed my hand and we continued walking the railroad tracks and we were getting to the part where he's suppose to kiss my cheek but instead last minute he kisses my lips. I am in shock right now but I kiss him back. When we pull apart I'm blushing like crazy and so is he, we look behind us and the other guys are looking at us and smiling. Luke finally says "I think we are done the music video will be great, umm Emily can I talk to you privately?" my heart is beating really fast and I say "sure".
We walk back to the dressing room he grabs my hand and says " Emily I think I like you, umm do you think I could have your number so that we could get dinner sometime this week?"
OMG THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING LUKE HEMMINGS JUST TOLD ME HE LIKES ME AND WANTS TO GO ON A DATE. Okay so now i'm trying to keep my cool when I reply to him and i say "Luke I think I like you too and heres my number" i hand him my number on a piece of paper.
After that we talked he kissed my cheek and we walked out. When me and Luke walked back out there Michael, Calum, and Ashton are all dressed in tutu's with one left and Luke ran togo put it on, I took out my phone and took a pic of them dressed like that, Luke saw and ran over to me and picked me up saying I wanna see! I couldn't help but laugh but I showed it to him he said "send it to me later" and I said "sure". The guys had to go and they said their goodbyes and that's when I left too. I walked back to the apartment and started to order chinese food for when Nicole got home, and tell her all about my day!