Miłły's wonderful news

Chapter 3
~Milly pov~

So after the Disney movie marathon with nicole I headed to bed thinking tomorrow was gonna be a regular day at school.. Boy was I wrong.

I wake up the next morning making me and nicole some mocca capachino's, and as if right on time in walks zombie nicole. After I finish drinking my mocca I head to the bathroom and shower, when I get out I put on a cute floral dress and gray vans. I say peace to nicole and walk out the door and start walking to school, when I get to my class of the day which is fin class where we are learning to be directors my teacher pulls me to the side and asks "Do you wanna direct a music video for one of my friends bands?" As soon as he said those words came out of his mouth it took all my will power not to jump up and down, and do one of nicole happy dances, instead I played it cool said "yes" and got the details.
Omg I could not wait for Saturday to come!!

As soon as class was over I ran to the dinner/cafe where I know nicole was working to go tell her.
I say down at a booth, ordered us food and waited for her to take her break. Once she brought "my" food to the booth she yelled back into the kitchen saying "im on break" then plopped down on the other side of the booth said "spill it" and started eating. I sure as hell wasn't gonna wait any longer so as soon as I finished telling her my good news she started to do one of her famous nicole happy dances. After she's done she hugs me then gets back to work, I continue eating while I wait till later for when it's time for me to sing.

Me and Nicole are a band I guess, I mean we play music together so yeah we are a band. We tend to play songs we wrote or covers.

I'm the singer and Nicole is mostly the guitarist, if not she's the drummer. I always hear her singing and she sings beautifully but she doesn't agree with me so I don't push her. I'm always so happy and excited before I perform and I just love it.

I'm still very curious about what music video I'm directing tomorrow oh well I'll worry about it later it's time to go on yay!