The Fallen Angel

Chapter 6

~Nicole pov~

So Andy is walking up to us and I'm trying so hard to keep my cool. When he finally arrives to where me and Bryan are standing he hugs Bryan and then introduces himself to me saying in his deep sexy voice " Hey I'm Andy nice meet you um Nicole right? Bryan was telling me about you and how you're a fan of both of us so he let you come...Wait are those Black Veil Bride's dog tags sweet they look good on you, oh anyway so yeah great to meet you." and then he hugs me. I blush but try to hide it and then reply to him "yeah it's Nicole, I made these dog tags and it's great to meet you too."

We are about to start the video so I go to sit down on the other side of Bryan but Andy pulls my hand and makes me sit next to him so I do. All through out the video i'm laughing because these guys are too funny. During most of the video Andy kept looking at me when I laughed, he even put his arm around me a few times and I couldn't help but blush I mean it's Andy, I've been in love with his music and him since I was in Middle School and it's just like omg i'm sitting right next to him. We are getting to the end of the video and we are like 3 hours in and we are suppose to end and bryan says to do something funny so we all stand up and when Andy isn't paying attention I jump in his back and kiss his cheek. He blushes and then Bryan ends the video.

After that as i'm picking up my drink and getting ready to walk back to my place Andy stops me. He takes my phone and does something, then before he walks away he kisses me then walks back into his place. I'm stunned, Andy just kissed me, so many thoughts are running threw my mind right now, and my face is bright red. So I try to get my mind on something else until I get home. The walk is long but when I get there Milly is just putting the containers of chinese food on the table so I go over and help her. Since she didn't hear me walk in she jumps when she sees me and I just start laughing but I help her up and then sit down and start eating.

I decided to start and tell her about my day and said "Andy kissed me right before I started walking home, I don't know what to think of it, I'm gonna text him tonight... So how was your day Milly? Milly replies to me by saying "I was in the video, at the end of the video Luke kissed me and we have a date sometime this week"

I reply to her by saying "Damn, who would've known moving out here would be this great, I mean our dreams are coming true".

We finish the rest of the meal in silence then we both head to bed. It takes me a while to fall asleep because I keep replaying todays events in my head, eventually I fall asleep.