Luke!?!?!?!?!

Chapter 7

~Luke's pov~

Okay so today was amazing, and I mean I think I found the girl of my dreams. Emily is just super smart ,pretty, funny and awkward, oh and adorable. I'm really glad I decided to kiss her at the end of my scene and I'm glad she said she has feeling for me too, I just hope she really really likes me and has fun on our date Friday. She's gonna look magnificent, like she always does.

Anyway right now I'm just chilling in the apartment while the guys are playing video games, well Calum and Ashton are I don't know where Michael is, and as soon as I thought that pain it my stomach as he sat on me.

"Michael can't breath"

"Oh sorry my bad let me just move here"

And then he sits on my head. "God dammit Michael please get up" "Okay!! Since you asked nicely this time"

Huh I swear he acts like a 5 year old sometimes. Anyway what was I thinking about oh yeah Emily huh she just makes my heart feel all tingly.

As I was thinking about Emily Michael asked me "What are you thinking about? Is it Emilyyyy"

Dammit he guessed right and he knows I'm a bad liar.

Luke:"Ummm uhh yeah. Dammit Michael how'd you know"

Michael:"Because you haven't been like this in a long time oh and you kissed her!!!"

Luke:"Oh...Yeah I do. Michael I really like her and we are going out on a date Friday night, but I don't know where to take her. All I want is for it to be perfect and for Emily to be my..girlfriend ." My face instantly heats up and turns red.

Michael:"Hmmm... I got you bro now come on let's go".

Oh no where's Michael taking!

Michael drags me off and we start planning my date with Emily. I'm really suprised how good Michael is at this, who would've known. Anyway I think this date is gonna go well. I wonder what Emily is gonna wear, oh who am I kidding no matter what she wears she's gonna look amazing