Whats in store for nicołe

Chapter 2

-nicole pov-
Well today I almost freaked out because sitting in a booth at the dinner I was about to wait on was Bryan Starzzz. Omg he's my second favorite YouTube (after Milly of course). The person sitting with him was Johnny and I was so close to fangirling. But I played it cool and walked up to the booth and said "hey guys what can I get ya" I happened to be wearing a black veil brides tee while working that day and Bryan noticed. I took their orders and when I brought them their food Bryan asked me to sit down, he said "you like Bvb well I'm doing a video with Andy this weekend and wanted to know if you'd like to join me?" In my head I was jumping up and down going insane, but on he outside I have Bryan a hug and said thanks and that I better get back to work but here's my number and then I walked away.

 I never would have thought that later that night after I got home and was watching Disney movies with Milly did I get a text  from Bryan saying we were gonna be doing the interview with Andy in front of his house tomorrow. I jumped up off the couch and was doing a happy dance all around the living room in my pikachu onesie, while Milly is just staring at me like wtf.
After I had finally calmed down I told Milly what was going on and then we both started jumping up and down.
Later that night after we watched like 10 or 13 movies I headed to my room to pick out my outfit for this weekend. After finally finding something that I thought I'd look cute in, which was a one shoulder (since I cut the other one) short sleeve band Tee, black skinny jeans, combat boots, black knuckle gloves (as I call them) black neff beanie, my bvb dog tags and my black messenger bag. After I picked my outfit I went to bed cause I was really tired.