The Place? The Paradice!

Chapter 1

Nicole was just finishing unpacking her boxes, in her new apartment. She moved to California to go to school with her best friend Emily,who is also her roommate. Emily is going to school to become a director, video game designer and a singer. I'm going to school for a band management, guitarist and drummer. I can sing I think but nah I won't do it in front of a lot of people.

 In our apartment it's cool, and kawaii. Our kitchen's walls are pink, and our kitchen supplies vary to different shades of blue,  pink & purple. Our bathroom is purple, the shower curtain is of lilacs, we have a few lilac cancels on the shelves where our makeup, perfumes, hair stuff and and lotions are. Our living room, is purple and black, with a guitar hanging on the wall, we also got a flat screen tv and play station and Xbox in the living room. Milly's room is light purple with Christmas lights on the ceiling, I have a small bed with different colored pillows and a polka dot blanket that is also purple. She has a purple acoustic guitar, painted and band posters all over her walls.
My room is a pretty decent size, I have a lot of books in my room, got a set of drums and my 2 guitars. 2 walls of my room are covered in posters and one is covered in art work by me and my friends. I have a twin size bed with a back headboard so I can play video games better. My room is 5 shades of blue, it starts from light blue(at the ceiling) down to dark blue (by the floor) the ceiling has blue and white Christmas lights hanging. My room also had 2 trampoline chairs and a love seat I love my room, and I love sharing a place with my best friend.

 Milly's job is singing at the dinner/cafe some nights she gets paid a lot so it's a good job for her.

 I also got a job at a dinner, sure it may suck and I get hungry a lot but at the end of the day I get free food t and lots of tips. But I mean the owner is really nice, she's a sweet old lady and the job pays the bills.