Self-discovery

"So you're telling me, the power you hold and the powers your sons hold are equivalent to a world's destruction?" She questioned. But Fenrir chose not to answer. He simply walked away. Isle was vexed by his ignorance.

"Don't do this!! Don't just drop a bomb on me like this without explaining what had happened! What did you do to me?! Why did you seal my memories away?! What are you hiding from me?!" Isle shouted in anger.

She was infuriated, intoxicated by the feeling of despair, hate, confusion, loathe, resentment, regret. All of them were surrounding her, holding her captive, chained by their gigantic boulder. Her heart began to palpitated rapidly, increasing the rush of emotions higher. Her body shaken, feeling the detestation as the person who was related to her, her only bloodline, decided to keep everything a secret.

A flick of wind was subtly brushing Fenrir's side, suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, Isle was already in front of him. She didn't hesitate to punch him in the face. The massive force had taken him off his feet, plunging through the air, causing him to fall with an impact. Fenrir's bare honed fangs were showing, he was completely perplexed and angry.

"Stand down, child. Don't make me say it twice." He threatened.

But Isle could care less when she decided to bolt through and passing by him, kicking him from the side, causing him to fall yet again

But Isle could care less when she decided to bolt through and passing by him, kicking him from the side, causing him to fall yet again. Fenrir was genuinely surprised. Her power was starting enhanced rapidly. She was getting more control of them, but not from her own will. The feeling of anger had triggered it, and she was acting out emotionally, not even logic could play right now.

Fenrir let out a shrieking, piercing roar that Isle has ever heard. The earth shook, conjuring cracks along the floor. Piece of debris from the ceiling had fallen down in a matter of seconds. The battlefield was cracking, crumbling down as the vibration left an amazing mark. Isle couldn't see through the dust that was filling the chambers. Suddenly, she was attacked from behind, causing her to flew across the air, and landed on a piece of debris. Which had pained her right side of her torso. She groaned in pain.

But she wasn't about to give up, Fenrir ran with an immense speed, towards Isle, but Isle even with her transformation, she wasn't quick enough to dodge him, when Fenrir extend his front leg to hit her, Isle gripped it while kicking him in the stomach, causing him to flipped back. Isle hastily got up on her own feet, and backed away with a safe distant away from Fenrir before she kicked the floor off for momentum, her speed had increased deliberately. She flew across the air, for a brief moment, she remembered still, in her mind that this place. Her territory.

In a split second, she commanded for the debris to elevate, so they did. Isle smiled, thinking she has the upper hand. She quickly threw them towards Fenrir, but Fenrir as a God he was, he passed through them briskly. Like it doesn't affect him the slightest. He leaped through the debris getting him nearer to Isle. But Isle knew that the power she holds had so much potential that it was only lacking imagination.