Bright Light

There was a beautiful meadow full of yellow and white wildflowers . The sunshine was radiating brightly in the blue sky. Cotton clouds were poufy and was filled with various of shapes and sizes. Isle was lying on the ground on the flowers, she was wearing a gorgeous yellow sundress which coincidentally had the white flowers on it. Slowly her eyes opened but the sun had glazed her eyes which caused her to cover eyes quickly. "Where am I?" was the words she muttered. She slowly gets up and looked at her surroundings. There was just flowers all around her until she noticed a thick forest ahead of her which she ignored at first. She brushed her hand through the flowers and smiles as she inhaled the fresh air. It was as if she was breathing for the first time.

"Isle?" A familiar voice owned by a lady had called her out that had made Isle looked at her instantly

"Isle?" A familiar voice owned by a lady had called her out that had made Isle looked at her instantly. Then, there she was, Jessamine. She looks entirely different. She used to look so sick, Isle thought. But she was as healthy as a horse. She grew her hair and she was looking fantastically gorgeous. Her long brunette hair was covering almost her back. She was wearing her same old long green floral cardigan to pair with her knee length dress, and she was wearing her pink scarf around her neck. She smiled widely at Isle, greeting her old friend.

"Jessamine!" Isle cried out and ran towards her while extending her arms for a hug. Isle bumped into her and both of them had fallen onto the flowers causing the flower pollens to surround them. "God! It really is you! You're so gorgeous!" Isle squealed excitingly. Both of them hugged each other very tightly. "Hello to you too!" Jessamine replied laughing happily with Isle. "I didn't know seeing your ghost would mean that you're fetching me to the afterlife. Am I dead?" Isle questioned after pulling her to sit with her. Jessamine was flustered by the sudden question. "No, you're not! What makes you think you're dead?!" Jessamine laughed at the question. "I passed the bright light!" Isle exclaimed. "I walked into it and here I am!" She squealed. "Weait, why do you sound so happy to be dead?" Jessamine questioned. She wasn't quite sure why Isle would have been so happy to be here. Isle then had her sudden realization. She pondered. "I...don't know...I guess it was just so stressful to be living in a world when you don't know who you really are. So when I'm here, I actually felt happy though kind of doleful. I wonder how they're having my funeral now." Isle implored. "Isle! No! You're not dead, silly!" Jessamine punches her arm which caused Isle to wince in pain. "Ouch, dude..." Isle rubbed her arm, shaking it off from feeling the pain. "So why am I here?" She questioned. "Why are you here?" Isle questioned emphasizing the word you. But Jessamine can only shrug. Jessamine then look over at the thick forest ahead of them. The strong, sheer wind was blowing hard towards the forest which caused the tree leaves to shake subtly. "Oh, he's calling. Let's go." Jessamine said while pulling Isle on her feet and started running. "Come on, come on! Jessamine cheered. "Who is calling? Where are we going?!" Isle clamored. But Jessamine didn't say anything but turned her head to look at Isle and smile widely.