Why do you feel like home?

The day was seemingly going over very slow. With the cloudy weather had filled the horizon. The clock was ticking, and the sound of it was filling the spaces of the house. It was a very loud antique clock that Isle had bought at a garage-sale at a neighbor's house. It was an old-fashioned twelve-hour clock. It was huge, round-faced with a medieval touch with waves carving on it. But sometimes, it could be painfully annoying to hear.

She was sitting on the couch with her legs pulled to her chest as the emptiness soon filling her mind

She was sitting on the couch with her legs pulled to her chest as the emptiness soon filling her mind. Silence was sweet, but lethal as well. She was reminded of Carlisle every now and then, her sketches of him on the canvases was filling her bedroom, she wanted to make it feel like he's here watching her every time she went to bed, the last thing she would see was his face and that was all she ever needed.

Isle lets out an exasperated sigh and tries to sit comfortably on the couch. After a while, she gather her thoughts, and slowly take deep breaths as she closed her eyes. She transitioned herself to the deepest part of her mind. She explored her own boxes without she realizing  it and soon later it brought her to places to just know enough. She came across a vault, it was a gold platinum round vault which had been very dusty. Claw marks were seen to stretch along the humongous vault along with long vines and mould that had appeared as if it hadn't been touch for decades. Isle went nearer to it, only to stop after hearing the sound of footsteps coming near her.

"It cannot be open." Fenrir says, as he appeared right behind Isle.

It shocked Isle to see that he was the size of a normal wolf. He was a beautiful black wolf, with strands of gold fur covering his chest. He walked humbly though full of pride. His eyes were gleaming red-crimson that never fails to give Isle the shudders. She was amazed by  the fact that he hold a lot of mysterious powers that hasn't been explored yet. "Open it then. You made the vault, didn't you?" Isle requested.

Only Fenrir knows what had happened before, but he was reluctant on telling Isle anything at all

Only Fenrir knows what had happened before, but he was reluctant on telling Isle anything at all. "It's not the time yet, my child." He said solemnly. "What are you hiding from me, Fenrir?" Isle walked nearer to the vault to touch it. If it's important, why was he so adamant on keeping it a secret? Isle thought to herself.