Poignancy

The sound from the ceiling fan filled the room on a cold misty night. The bed sheets were soft white and black checker duvet, her blanket was willingly wrapping itself around Isle producing every comfort for her, but she could never stop thinking about what happened during the incident at the Cullen's house. She never realized, she had possessed a power of her own. Flashbacks were seen running through her mind as she closed her eyes. Letting the story took it's part.

***

"How did I even got this power in the first place?" Isle had questioned the wolf who seemed reluctant on answering her pestering questions.

"You were born special, Isle. Let time speaks for themselves as the story will unfold bit by bit. Now leave my Chambers, the smell of that idiot buffoon reeked this place." Fenrir mentioned with disgust looking directly at Jasper.

"I'm not done. There's a lot of questions that needed to be answered!" Isle insisted, she was getting more furious. Isle scoffed seeing how Fenrir ignored her and choose to sleep instead.

"What? You're hiding here like a coward since you can't beat Odin by yourself?"

She was over the line but she wasn't entirely aware of it which had made Fenrir stood up enraged by Isle's rude demeanor.

"Don't test me, child!" Fenrir bellowed. Steam of anger was filling out the entire chamber. "Isle, I think you should take it down a notch..." Jasper had said softly, trying to calm her which she brushed off instantly.

"What am I?!" Isle bellowed back at him ignoring Jasper whose getting more anxious by the second. He was already scared to his wits. Then, suddenly a piercing roar was reverberating in the chambers. It was a shrieking bellows of anger, despise and hatred that surrounded Fenrir like a holy grail.

"LEAVE!!!" It shrieked and the next thing Isle knows, she was back in reality again

"LEAVE!!!" It shrieked and the next thing Isle knows, she was back in reality again. Both her and Jasper was confounded. But no one had gotten hurt to Isle's surprise. Except for Bella. Everyone except Carlisle and Bella wasn't there. The others were surrounding Jasper and Isle in case one needed help catching if they fall. "What happened?" Alice questioned. But Isle was speechless, still shaking to the core processing on what just had happened. But Jasper looked everyone dead terrified in the eyes. "We just met the King." He lets out and everyone was exchanging worried glances with each other.

***

Isle let's out a sigh and went outside to get a warm drink, she couldn't sleep, after all, how can she? She just angered Fenrir for pestering him with the questions. It was unfair to her. She needed answers, she was greatly upset on why he wouldn't tell her anything. But all that she could hope for, whatever Fenrir's decides to do, it has nothing to do with the war. She brewed herself a cup of tea until she heard footstep from outside. The rustling footsteps from the back of her house where it was the entrance to the woods, it was barely audible, but it was clear to Isle. She took a deep breath, and walked towards the back with nothing but a knife which she doesn't know if it'll help or not. She eyed the surroundings from the window, but nothing was outside. She was confused.