Hello.

Trees after trees past by in the misty air

Trees after trees past by in the misty air. But I've always loved it. It was definitely good choice to move here. The misty wind, the cloudy, rainy and cold weather here suits with my body temperature as I kept feeling hot all the time. It's like my body only conjures heat. From afar, I saw Bella's house. I parked beside Bella's orange pickup truck that Billy gave her when she first got here just recently. I met the chief's daughter while I went to the police station to settle a matter of my house. She was quiet and gauche. But we got along very well and we hangout sometimes. I made my way over to the door and knocked. I see Bella emerged from the kitchen. "Hey Isle." She greeted. "Hey dude. Can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah sure, what's up, why are you here?" She asked leading me to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, I smell a sweet flavory scent. "Oh great, muffins!" I took a muffin from the tray and eat it instantly. "Those are my practice version if you don't mind." She said. "Could use a little more sugar and milk though. But its good regardless." I said. "Sorry to barging in on you like this but I was bored. I have time to kill before heading to the gallery again." I explained. "Oh." She said. "Well I don't mind, you're um... kinda cool." She complimented while smiling sheepishly. I smiled in return. "Need help with home work?" I offered. "It's fine. I got it done already, don't worry, wanna watch a movie?" She questioned. "I'll make popcorns." I nodded and went on to choose a movie from the DVD boxes.

We were watching a possibly horror plus gruesome plus what-the hell-was-I-watching kind of genre. It was a bit nonsensical. I look over to Bella but she was distracted from the movie. She looked like she was staring deeply into her mind. When she noticed me, she started, "Hey Isle, do you know the Cullens?" Bella asked. "Uh. The hot weirdos with the hot doctor dad who works at the hospital? Yeah why? I don't really know them, but I have heard of them. The town talk about of them a lot, I overheard that they were absolutely charming and gorgeous." I said. Intrigued now that she asked. Because I wasn't here for long. But they were quite the hot topic in the town. "Well, the son, Edward Cullen, he's my lab partner. But he got so intense whenever I see him. He kept touching his nose, and I was wondering if I was smelly. It was weird." She said playing around with the popcorn. "Did you shower?" I asked seriously. Bella punched my arm gently. "Yes I did, you weirdo! That's not the point. He's always got so intense whenever we were together. It has starting to get on my nerves." Bella ejaculated. "Well, since you don't know what he's thinking, why don't you just ask him?" I suggested. "I can, if he doesn't start to run away." She replied. "Well, lets just hope he doesn't run away this time then."

"What movie are watching anyway? Where did you get this DVD?" I teased. "Ask my dad, he was the one who got all this movies. I don't even watch movies." She took the remote control and turned it off since we both weren't enjoying it as much. "How was school though?" I asked. "Crappy. But it's alright." She muttered. I laughed. "It won't be that bad in another few days. Just give it some time." I said.

"How was your school life?" She asked. I was baffled. Unable to answer anything. I was hesitating to say it but it will at least gave Bella some clarity. "A year ago, I got into an accident. I lost all my memories. And everything about my own fundamentals. The only things that sticks with me was my first name." I explained, smiling, hoping that I didn't make this awkward. "Oh I get it. That's why your last name is Doe. Like John Doe, right?" She asked. I chuckled. "Yeah, like John Doe." I smiled. We then kept talking about my life. Bella was very observant. She was quiet the whole time while I explained to her. "Maybe someday, it will come back to you again." She said. "Let's hope." I prayed.