Combat

The moaning of pain that came from Bella was wallowing in the studio

The moaning of pain that came from Bella was wallowing in the studio. Her cries were heard throughout every corner that it had given a chilling sensation. James was enjoying as the pleasure had relinquished his thirst but he hasn't found the will to stop just yet. Not even taking a minute look at Isle who was looking greatly angered. Her eyes were red-crimson colored. Beautiful as though the color of blood. The moment James eyes locked between him and Isle, he was frightened to his wits, he immediately stopped drinking and pushed Bella's hand away. Isle was just standing very still, frowning with scornful look at James, as the wind vortex was surrounding her like a holy grail. James immediately started to run towards Isle to attack her. He doesn't know what she was. But he was confident that he could kill her. Within mere seconds, he almost grabbed ahold of her but Isle was much more faster, she had already changed her position, in a moment she was already in-front of Bella, in a way to protect her. Isle wasn't herself anymore, she was trapped Then suddenly the Cullens had arrived. Edward lunge body-first from the window near the ceiling, which he landed flawlessly on the ground. After he saw Bella, he quickly tends to her. Soon after, the others, Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle landed near Edward and Bella. The four of them had their eyes widened with surprise after seeing Isle's state. Emmett was about to walk towards Isle to make her come around but Jasper who notice the danger that surrounds them all decided to extend his arm out, prohibiting him from doing so. 

Isle wasted no more time and started to run towards James with an immense speed

Isle wasted no more time and started to run towards James with an immense speed. Loud crumbling sounds were reverberating in the studio that had given the shudders to the Cullens and James. "Carlisle! What's happening?" Alice questioned as her body shook from the sound of the crumbling that Isle made with her skinny feet, but Carlisle didn't answer. He had no idea what had happen to Isle not does he knows any signs of it whenever they were together. It was a first to see her this way. James instantly run towards her as well. He saw as Isle was running with an incredible speed on her fours, her piercing red-crimson eyes glared at him, and on her lips were seen sharp honed fangs that seemed to be the teeth of an animal. Her hands and feet shows sharp claws that had James shudder at the sight of it, but he had gotten involve in this mess and he can't undo it. She had turned herself into an animal, only she wasn't one.

James shivered, but as he tried to grab her, she managed to dodge James's hand and quickly jumped on him. James was struggling to get her off him as Isle began to clawed his face repeatedly, he was feeling pain all over, cracks were seen on his face. James then, used his strength and pushed Isle launching her across the air to the wall. But Isle was much more powerful, was much more flexible. She flipped herself to regain her stability and bounced back from the wall. Kicking the wall for momentum and fly across the air, and hit James hard until he slide off the floor hitting the pole with an impact. But Isle wasn't slowing down as she ran to James, her mind was clouded with the thought of killing James. It was the only thing on her mind.