Chapter 7

- Third POV -

The place was massive, it didn't take that long before they were able to reach there seats. The two sat down, one with a huge smile on her face and the other well... Not really getting into it.

As it was said the place was huge that it could fit 100 more people in here. It was in circle were there are numerous of seats. While the other 2 were in a front row to see the idols closer. Of course because they are in the VIP seats hehehe... Anyways

- Mia POV -

Omg... Omg! (She was both excited & nervous at the same time) ooooooo... I soo can't wait to see them!

I wonder what they'll look like... Since this is just there first cover of course... But I wonder will I ever get to meet them? No, why wouldn't I? I? Wait- damn it am I talking to myself again?!

(The other guy beside her: your being weird you know that right?)

Damn! I knew I should've just stayed quite and keep myself but I just can't how I'm soon excited to see them in person!

I can't think straight I'm just being me again?! Omg omg what will I do?? Should I go to the bathroom or something?
(A/N: She was losing her mind heh...)

- 30 minutes later -

As I expected the place would be crowded with numerous of people, of course who wouldn't wanna miss this? Its K/DA were talking about!

(Hey your being weird again)

Hah... Sorry...

( A/N: little head note that we still haven't name the 2nd VIP kid/guy so for now we call him The dude :D )

The dude: "Why do you strangely talk like that though?" He asked as if he was curious about it.

Mia: "Well... I sometimes do this whenever I'm very excited..." She said with a outface look.

The dude: "I see..." He replied.

Mia (In mind): "WTF does he mean I see?! What is he looking? My bewds? Wth?!"

The dude: "Your doing it again..."

Mia: "Wait wha- how?-"

The dude: "Your whispering very loudly."

Mia: "Wait- I'm sorry... I-i don't mean to say that-" she was confusreally nervous.

The dude: "Yo, calm down its not really a big deal, just lower it like your whispering but make it lowerer."

Mia: "Lowerer?" She gave a dumfound face.

The dude: "Just lower it down whenever you talk, you look like a weirdo no offense."

Mia: "Ah, i see!." She replied.

The dude: "Anyways the concert is about to start."

Mia: "Oh yeah... Right."

- Third POV -

The place was now crowded with hundreds of people excited as they cheer up there name.

"K/DA! K/DA!"

The crowds getting louder and louder.

???: "Are you all ready for some fun?"

The crowd cheered

???: "What is that? We can't hear you." As the voice can be heard around the place.

The crowd cheered even louder

???: "Well then ladies? Let's give this folks a show!"

Crowd cheering