Chapter 1

-Third POV-

It was sunny, the day where people tend to go out. To get some fresh air, hanging out with there families. Well, of course not everybody gets to have that type of fun.

In a small apartment there we would find Y/N, sitting on the couch with all the papers and probably homework that he supposed to finish. The day for him was the same. Wake up, read, study, sleep repeat. Of course, he eats food :))

Y/N doesn't get much visitors but his a co-addict in cleaning. With Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) he has a great need or compulsion to clean or perform cleaning rituals so that he feels in control. When he cannot keep up with these things, he feels as if his life is falling apart. Sad isn't it? :((

Quite understand the reason why he recluse, is someone who lives alone and avoids other people.
Wow... Y/N's been socializing before Covi- ugh... *cough* let's move on shall we?

Y/N is both loving and caring person despite others who lacks respect for him. It's the same reason why he mostly avoids people nowadays. He's scared that people might dislike him. Find him a useless person. Of course, everything does happen in school and the public.

Poor Y/N if only someone would treat the way you out of care and respect, spoiler alert :)

-Y/N POV-
On a couch, I sat with my legs crossed. A book on my hands. Reading something that's fanfic. It was a cool story perhaps the author did love making his stories. I flip a page of the book before grabbing myself a glass of water as I read the words that were written in front of me.

Just before putting down my glass of water, noise from a far place was someone calls outside. Like a normal person would do. I got up left my book on the couch, went to the front door as I checked the small peeper from the outside to see our landlady... Yikes.

*knock* *knock*
I quickly opened the door as the female in her mid 30s, wearing a red blouse, jeans and a pair of sandals.

Her expression isn't happy. The face was like about to explode but keeping it down not to disturb the others.

"Y/N...?" She asked with a distinctive tone as if she tries to talk to you out in a normal but couldn't as she would be exploding.

"When are you gonna pay the bills?"

"Oh... Well... I still don't have any earnings yet... So maybe might as well-" she interrupted you.
"Y/N... This is the 10th time you told me this. Your bills are racing up and you still haven't paid since the last time you went here." Her voice came to a normal tone, she has calm down for a while.
"Cause if you don't pay this week, I'll be having to put you out of this apartment," She said in a worried tone.
"It's fine... If I didn't pay for the next 7 days, I'll be moving out if that's the case," Your voice coldness as if you both understand and feel sad about it.
"Sigh... I'll give you 2 weeks, at least pay up. It's not like it's hard to earn money," She said.
"I know... But-"
She interrupted
"I know your both studying and having a part time job. At least from what you earn, give it a reason why you need to save some."
She gave you a pat on the shoulder. "I'm not like the others Y/N, remember that. I'm here to do what I'm here to do. Do what you need to do as well." The voice becomes a caring mother.
"I-ill try..." Your tone stays the same.
"Good, I'll be checking on it for the next 2 weeks ok?"
"Yeah... Sure..." You said.
The landlady left as you close the door behind you.

You went back to your usual sitting place. The air feels a bit awkward, the silence kept like a void in space. It's natural everybody feels the same way whenever they're alone.

You took your book with you, going to a room that surrounds more silence and darkness. The door behind you closed as you sat down the bed with your legs crossed, your back leaned at the wall.

The day began to darken up as your room covers the light that only surrounds your sight. You closed your book, left it in the table that was beside your bed. You lay down for a while as your eyes began to heavy up until you fell asleep.