Chapter 4

- Mia's POV -

I carelessly kept asking him all over again, still got the same answer.
I tried to drag him back but he was already 10 feet away. I run as I continued to ask him the same question.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N," I said as I got closer, trying to annoy him.

Still, I couldn't get Y/N to notice me. He was just focused on going home. He's a mysterious guy but fun to talk with.

We continued our walk through home as the awkward silent came in. It only took an hour for us to go home. He's sight still not noticing my presence. I tried to ask him one more time but still evaded my question. I couldn't do anything but I still had one thing left. Just before he was about to open the door you gave him a light tap on the shoulder making him notice you. "Here," you said, giving his prize that was given to the school. "Here's yours. Think about till then," you gave him another lite tap on the shoulder just before leaving. Not a single word is given and just went inside his apartment. You felt a bit awkward.

It took you another hour to get to your home. Door cricking. "Nanaya?" A voice can be heard. "Yes mama," you answered.

- Third POV -

Mia was about to go to her room but she was stopped by her grandma. She was worried sick. Kept telling her why she went home late. Mia looked at the time and it was 7 in the evening. She excused that she was busy or something. Trying to calm her down a bit by the worried grandma. "I'm alright Nana geez, at least I'm here now am I?" Mia said. "A-alright but please come home earlier, you made me had a heart attack." Her grandma spoke.

In another term, she was calm down awhile as Mia went to her room. She went inside, changed some clothes. She was wearing a grey t-shirt with jogging pants. Her bag on the floor beside the bed. She sat down, took her phone. Scrolling through social media.

...

- Y/N POV -

I was sitting down the chair as both my arms cross. Still thinking about earlier. I took out my phone in my pocket. It was 11 in the evening. My eyes felt heavy, trying to fight it back as my sight becomes more blurry until...

"Y/N..."  A voice comes out of nowhere.

His eyes widen, pulling himself back as to check his surroundings. Nothing... No one was there. He felt uneasy. "I might just be dreaming again..." Y/N told to himself.

Going to your room, your eyes still heavy. Couldn't think clearly. You lay down for a while. Something or somewhat had you in mind. You took something out of your right pocket. It was the ticket that Mia gave you awhile ago.

"Think about it till then,"

You looked at it, examining the ticket with every words that has been said in it. "In monday..."
You put the ticket on the desk table with your phone on it. You reached for the lamp as you switch it off. "I'll think about it,"
You closed your eyes until your sight has come darker. You were asleep hoping that tomorrow would be a good day atleast.

"It wasn't your fault...."