Chapter 5

- Mia's POV -

I yawned in a sleepy tone. My eyes still watery due to the fact I slept on dawn. I felt my back crack up a bit as I stood up while walking like a zombie. I head straight to the bathroom, went to the sink. I opened the faucet as the water drops to my hand. It was both hot and cold. I washed my face, trying to wake myself up still it didn't affect a lot. I took the shower, probably might wake me up a bit.

-- 30 Minutes Later --

It was weirdly morning for the least. I've finished off drying my hair. I felt uneasy with the sudden silent through my room. I took out my phone, sent a good morning message to my friends and again... Went swiping through the internet. My eyes are still heavy. I tried to take a little nappy but hearing the sudden urge of footsteps outside of my front door gave a shiver down my spine. "Nanita breakfast is ready," my grandma's voice can be heard outside the door. "I'm coming, just a minute!" I shouted in response hopefully she heard me. I started finishing my hair as I tied it in a ponytail style. I head downstairs to the kitchen. "It smells like an omelette," Mia said with an excited tone.

As I went down, I get a glimpse of my grandma. "Good morning ma!" Mia greeted while giving a "hi" wave gesture.

Her grandma gave her a questioned look making Mia a bit worried. "I told you to come downstairs awhile ago." Her grandma told. "I did." She answered.

She showed her the clock and it was 10 in the morning. "I told you to come down at 9 but you went at 10." She gave an annoyed tone. "Ahh... Hehe. It's just I was busy fixing my stuff hehe..." Mia tried to mock it off. In a meantime, she just accepted her excuse as they both eat breakfast.

-- 15 minutes pass --

I was done eating. Washed off the remaining plates that we're used after that I went upstairs.
I sat down at the side of the bed while my legs crossed. It was at noon. I move my place to the window to see the view. It was sunny for a Saturday. I head to grab my phone to see off YouTube. Watched some stuff. I wasted my time for an hour.

Then something came up my mind. The ticket for the concert! I lay down while I went to my phone, messaging Y/N.

(Messages)

Mia: Hey bud! How are you?

___________________________

Hmm... He still hasn't seen it. I lay down for a while just waiting for his reply. A minute after my phone tone rang as I got up to check out if it's Y/N.

It was just a random notification from a app... I sighed was hoping it could be Y/N until another ring tone can be heard. I checked and it was indeed Y/N! I was excited.

(Message)

Y/N: Since when did you call me that?

Mia: jeez, no how are you or anything?

Y/N: what do you want anyway?

...

Mia: just wanted to talk with my best buddy 😊

...

...

Mia: Hey! Don't seen me just like that!!

Mia: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: What?!

Mia: you still didn't answered my question.

Y/N: *sigh* I'm fine thx.

Mia: glad you are alright!

...

Mia: soo...

...

Mia: About earlier...

Y/N:??

Mia: have you think about it?

Y/N: what do you mean?

Mia: about yesterday? The thing?

Y/N: What?

You sighed.

Mia: The concert...

...

Y/N: no.

...

Mia: what?

Y/N: I mean I haven't think about it... Yet.

Mia: oh come on it's just one day! And you'll able to go back to your usual!

...

Mia: trust me! It'll be fun!

...

...

Mia: hey! Your back dropping me again!

...

Y/N: I'll think about it.

...

Mia: so... Is that a yes or-

Y/N: I said I'll think about it.

Mia: ol-right alright jeez such a hard headed...

...

"And in that, he went offline. He was probably busy or something but I don't mind him. Just still worried." Mia explained. "Well, you'll probably need to make him trust you more." A female voice spoke. "How?" Mia questioned. "By showing duh." The female voice answered.

"Well if that's the case ill try... But it'll be tough... Since his hard to talk with." Mia said while she scratch the back of her head. "Well you gotta do something." She said.

"I'll try... But again it will be tough." Mia remarked.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Mom and I are probably going out."

"From where?" Mia questioned.

"I don't know probably shopping?"

"I see well good luck and have fun!" Mia said in a happy tone.

"Same to you! Byee!"

The call ended..

Yeah... I wished I get to have the enjoyment as well...

Her beautiful smile turn into a sorrowful look as she just stood at the window stall, watching each cars run as it passes it's ways to others.