Chapter 6

- Mia's POV -

It was Monday. It's the day of the concert. I ready myself to be wearing my usual clothing. I also got a message from an unknown person. I was first worried but then I realize it was one of the people who are gonna take care of the VIPs. I don't know if it's just the three of us who are the only VIPs or more, but I kept that left in mind as I sat down at the couch, waiting for the person who message me.

The unknown person told me that I and the others will be picked up by a limo. Wow, I've never actually got to ride a limo before. I messaged the person as I was a sit, waiting for the time.

-- 20 minutes later --

Some minutes past, I heard the door ringing as I went to open it. The person in front of me was tall, well almost tall as my other friends. He was wearing a suit, black and white with a tie and glasses, probably to hide his identity? I don't know I just went on with it.

"Are you?-" Mia asked with a polite tone.

The man who's standing before you nodded and gave a showing hand gesture of "let's go" to the limo. I aw in surprise, the car was long and beautiful. It had a hue of black and white. My eyes sparkle as to be idolizing each of it's look. The person which was a bodyguard gave a little tap to my shoulder making me look at him in confusion. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to go." The guard spoke in a soft tone. "Oh hehe... Sorry." She replied.

Mia went inside the limo as the guard which was the driver, drive off.

- Third POV -

While Mia still anticipating the limo's inside design, the driver told her that he will fetch up the other two students. She nodded.
The car continued its way to its destination, taking more than an hour to reach the other student.

The place was in a subdivision. Houses everywhere. People mostly doing there usual day. The car stopped as the driver left. Mia still anticipating the limo's inside surroundings which were very intriguing. "Woahhh! So this is what it looked like inside, it's soo cool!" Her eyes began to sparkle again...

Before she's able to finish her fascination. The limo's left door went wide open. "Hey little lady, would you move aside?" The driver asked her. "Alright," she moved aside as another person went inside sitting beside her.

The person beside Mia was generally a boy in his middle school. His face was fine. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a jacket that comes with a hoodie. Pants to fit in with a fancy looking shoes. The guy was facing his phone with ear pods. Probably trying not to talk to the person beside him. Mia just moved a bit aside so she could have a little space of her own.

"Alright, guys one last student and we'll be heading to the concert!" The driver said to the two students at the back. Mia nodded with a wide smile. The guy just nodded while still facing to his device. Mia after awhile yawn a bit in drowsiness.

-- Hours later --

The Limo pulled off as it reached its destination. Mia woke up with her hair a little bit messy. "Did I just fall asleep?" She thought. She looked at her surroundings seeing the dude beside her staring at her confused look. "Um..." She was addled. "Do you usually sleep in places like this?" The person beside her spoke. "Uh... Yeah..." She answered. The dude just sat there continued to stare, making her confused and uncomfortable. "Uhhh..." She was very much more uncomfortable seeing him stare at her like he's trying to look at her soul. "Ok." He said.

The left door opened to see the driver. "Alright, kids were here."
The person beside Mia heads out as she followed. Before leaving she remembered something. Where's Y/N? She left the Limo as the driver closed its door and followed them. "Uh... Sorry to bother but where's the other student?" Mia asked in worried.
"Oh that, well... I did come to his place but he wasn't there. I asked the neighbours saying they haven't seen him since morning." The driver said while scratching the back of his head.
"Oh... Do you think he's coming?" She asked the driver. "Let's both hope that he will." He said giving the girl in front of him some little hope. Mia gave a weak smile as they went inside the concert.