Chapter 8- "I FUCKING HATE YOU SASUKE UCHIHA"

~Warning this chapter has a lot of Cursing I warn you! Rated M for Language~

Sasuke's POV

Why would Sakura have a child WITH LEE?! It all made sense now, the black hair and black eyes! Sarada Lee Haruno is Sarada's real Name! Doesn't explain how Sarada has the same chakra as me and Lee doesn't really have Chakra. Somethings still feels....fishy about this situation.

Narrators POV:

Ahh Sweet Sweet Denial...

Sasuke's POV:

"She's cute huh?" A soft voice came.

"Hn." I replied.

"Sasuke I know you didn't just come here to look at pictures."

"What if I did?"

"Now that's just nonsense." She said. "And not like you."

"How do you know what's not like me?" I ask.

"Sasuke don't give me this Bullshit! I'm so fucking tierd of it! Now why the fuck did you invade my home cause it sure ain't gonna be for a bunch of shitty-ass pictures." She yelled. I was surprised by the sudden outburst but I didn't let it show.

"Why did you have a child with Lee of all people, Lee?!"

"Sasuke, don't mock my boyfriend!"

"Answer the question, Sakura!" I asked sternly.

"I don't have to answer to you!" She yelled back.

"Look I know your angry at me but" I started.

"More like pissed!" She yelled.

"Fine pissed but why have a child with Lee?" I ask

"Could ask the same question, Why Karin." She asked. I was surprised she knew.

"How did you-" I start.

"16 years ago Sasuke, 16 years ago...I got heartbroken, cheated on and ended up pregnant with the same person who caused all my sufferings, child."

"Saku-" I started.

"I'm not done! Fuck! I'm not done! I'm not done." She collapsed in my arms and ponded my chest.
"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She started crying while saying 'I hate you' on repeat.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU SASUKE UCHIHA I HATE YOU! WITH THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!"

And with those simple words my heart broke in two. 💔