Chapter 4- " 'The Kara' "

Sarada's POV:

Now The Uchiha seemed very surprised when I said my last name. He better not be thinking I didn't know all about how he broke my mother's heart when she was just a genin. I'm glad she got over him and started dating my dad.

Narrators POV:

Little did Sarada Know was that Sasuke actually was her dad.

Sasuke's POV:

My eyes widened a little at the last name, Haruno. Who was her dad and why the hell did someone get together with MY Sakura?! She belonged to me and even if I have to use violence to get this man to take a hint, I will!
"Who's your father!" I demanded.
"Classified information Uchiha-San." She answered. I grunted in annoyance.
"Well, It's getting rather late. Hope you have a nice Night erm- Morning" she said. "Goodbye Uchiha-San. Till we meet again."
"Hn." I watched as she turned around a walked off.

The Next Morning

"Hey Dobe."
"TEME" Naruto smiled. "long time no see!"
"Hn. Why did we have to come back to konoha on such short notice?" I asked.
"Remember when I had you check out that group of rouge ninjas and you defeated them?"
"Ya?" I asked.
"Long story short that was only a small portion of the group."
"HN! They were about a group of 1,000 ninjas that's not a small portion dobe!"
"Well for them it was. After that they kept a low profile making us think you killed them off but it was all apart of a plan, a plan for us not to send strong ninjas like you to try and figure out there purpose. Sasuke when you defeated that portion on the group 6 years ago (Sarada and Saori would be 10) that was just a distraction. This entire time they've been regrouping and gaining more ninjas and troops. They, for the past six years were plotting there plan to defeat the Villages, and Konoha's there main target. The name of there organization is: The Kara!"

Who the fuck is 'The Kara'

____________________________________

I know that this is not how Konoha met The Kara but I don't have Manga- so.... I'll be making a lot of shit up sorry. But if there is someone who'll pm and tell me stuff and help on the story that'll be greatly appreciated.
____________________________________