Chapter 14- "Mama, I Love You"

Sarada's POV:

I was laying down on a hospital bed, in front of my mom. Kami-Sama kill me now.

"Um...H-Hello Sarada..."

"H-Hey Ma-Mom." She looked down. I used to call her mama when I was a kid. I grew out of it. She always liked when I called her mama.

"You Wanna talk...?" I nodded. I didn't feel like talking to her right now. "What do you want to talk about...?"

"Can....Can I hear your side of the story...." I whisper just loudly enough for her to make out my words." She mentioned for me to take off my shirt, I did. She started healing my wounds.

"Well um.... Where do I start?" She asked.

"The beginning....." I answered.

"Well, Ok um.... Your father-" She Started.

"Don't Call Him that." I growled, "Papa's my father and that's it!" Papa was always there for me. I love him.

"U-uh umm....Ok well Sasuke um... at the time was the heartthrob of our generation. Um... Everyone liked him... all the girls that is...Unless Naruto had a crush on him too! .... I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS GAY.....OH WHEN I TELL HINATA-" I cut her off. Uncle Naruto being Gay? Why would he date Aunty Hinata then? Anyway that's not the point.

"Mom."

"Oh ya right. Ok well as I was saying He was the heartthrob of our generation. The only girl who didn't like him was Hinata, because she liked Naruto. Anyway- Ya everyone liked him. Including me. I was a fan girl as you can call it. Fun Fact. Sasuke was the reason Ino and I started having Competition. That's how we became Competitive. Anyway, I managed to To end up in the same team as him. I always almost everyday confessed my undying love for him, everyday, but I got shut down...Harshly...." I already hated this, Sauce Gay! Ya I get it, My name means Salad but- Sauce Gay? Haha- Funny. Maybe The Uchiha always shut down Mom because he was Gay for Naruto- Wait- Lord Seventh probably doesn't Even LOVE AUNTY HINATA! He was using her to get a family like how Sasuke was using Mom to "regenerate" the Friken Uchiha clan.

I'm a genius.

Narrators POV:

I be watching you Sasuke, Naruto 👀

Saradas POV:

When I tuned back in she said, "—Even though he tried to kill me......I accepted his proposal and we were engaged." Wait did I just miss everything? I was barley thinking for a minute! Noooooo.

"Even though we never got the chance to get married....He then one day upped and left. But he left behind a letter! I quote,

Dear Sakura,

      I'm very sorry to have to end things this way, but I have to. I'm breaking up with you. I'm leaving the leaf village, and no I'm not a rouge nin, I have permission. We're done. Don't make a big deal about it and cry. It's over. Don't look for me. Leave me alone. I don't need you to bother me and be annoying. Once again, sorry things had to end this way.

Bye,
Sasuke Uchiha

Also, Change your last name for me and sell the ring." 

Ok. Now I was just Plain Pissed. What kind of break up letter is this?! I hate him. Mom looked like she was struggling to find the next words but she finally spoke up.

"And well- Heh Heh- you know the rest." She said, "Any questions?"

"Mama, I love you." I hugged her.

And I truly did.

____________________________________

Also I've heard from some of my friends that it's easier to go from this chapter to Bonus Part 1 because that's like a funny add on of this chapter. And it'll just make more sense that way. But you don't have to read the bonus.

Also the bonus doesn't affect the story line and if you choose to read the bonus and then go back to chapter 15 nothing bad will happen because it's a bonus it doesn't affect my plot at all.

Also if you choose to read chapter 15 then the bonus you'll still be fine it just makes more sense if you read the bonus now, but you can do you.
____________________________________