Chapter 5- "Eavesdropping"

Sarada's POV

~A Few Day's Later~

It's been a few days since I last seen The Uchiha. I told my mom about our encounter and she seemed surprised and warned me not to go near him. I tried to explain to her that I could handle myself now that I'm a jonin but she didn't seem to buy it. I have seen him walking around the village with a woman with red hair and a girl about my age that had some facial features similar to that of the Uchiha and myself. When he seems to spot me, it looks as though he wants to talk to me so I shushin (is that how you spell it?) away. Oh, Yes, Mr. Yamato did fix ChoCho's house if your wondering, and she bought some furniture...but the house still looks different and, she still got in trouble. Everyone did. We all got grounded but Boruto, let's just say you wouldn't want to be him right now. I mean he let his 13 year-old sister get drunk. Then again how was he or Himawari supposed to know the punch had alcohol in it. Yet it was a party so what did they expect?

I was walking home after practice one day it was about 8pm and practice was supposed to end at 10pm but we ended early. When I made it near my house I sensed the Uchiha's chakra so I hid my own and sneaked inside through my balcony. Once I reached the Kitchen I hid behind a counter cause we had a open kitchen.

Then I started eavesdropping.