Chapter 24- "This really Pissed me Off"

(I'm think of giving you some Pov's with Saori and Boruto once in a while because they will have a huge role in the future story, especially Saori)
____________________________________
Sakura's POV:

"Have a good day kid." I finally started walking home.

I saw a smile light up her face. Just like Sarada's.

I shouldn't just bash and be mad at the kid for some resentment that I have towards her father and mother.

That's not fair. Not towards her, or anyone else. I'm being a bad person, I'm being a bad mom.

Not that I'm her mom or anything! And I certainly don't want to be, w-what I mean is that, as a mom I should care for other children because that's just having common sense and responsibility and- ya I'll shut up now.

Saori's POV

I smiled brightly at the woman. She finally acknowledged me! Someone in this village finally acknowledged me!!! EEEEEK! I thought excitingly and started to run around and jump up and down in excitement.

I didn't notice how silly I must've looked because the moment I was knocked out of a trance, people were looking at me weirdly, like out of pity, or confusion, maybe disgust. However, most were out of pure shock.

What?! Have they never seen a human do a Dolphin Jump out of pure happiness and excitment??? I'm definitely not the weird one here they are! Perhaps I had thought that out of embarrassment; trying to make myself feel better but I don't know.

But the stares they were giving me infuriated me, like no other thing could. It made my blood boiling.

They were judging me.

They were making an assumption about me which probably isn't true.

And this really pissed me off.

I glared at them with my two tome sharingan eyes glistening in the sunlight.

"What?! If you want to say something about me say it to my face, or are you just a scared little pussy?!"